The world of cars online

just joined how do i post my car here?

can i only run around the small track???

do i get 5 points for each race no matter what??

little confused hereā€¦

where can i find the race codeā€¦3rd try won the little race. Finishs-4th, 3rd, 1st

sweet new fastest timeā€¦116.64 21 seconds ahead of the last placemen

By taking a screen shot of it by pressing your ā€˜PrtScā€™ button (it stands for ā€˜Print Screenā€™) and pasting it on ā€˜Paintā€™ (itā€™s the most suitable program for this). After that, just save it, upload it to any picture uploading program on the net (Photobucket, for example) and just paste the image link here.

Unfortunately, yes. You could unlock the other track featured through some method, though, but I think you will need the code for it.

You can find the code on any [i]Cars[/i] toys merchandise (probably the latest ones). :smiley:

I wonder how do you get to the first position. Iā€™m still at the 999thā€¦ :cry:

yopu reace for over 6 hours a dayā€¦that way you accumulate much more then you ever haveā€¦i remember on my first day the leader had done it for two hoursā€¦or maybe it was three. The leader has done it for about 6-7 hours i thinkā€¦it takes a really long time.

Thanks

It looks pretty awesome but Iā€™m bound to get bored quickly as I did with PiratesOnline. That, and theyā€™ll require you to pay for virtual shtuff (if you want the [i:2y2k2uig]cooler[/i:2y2k2uig] things). :-\ I have enough of that with neopets.

I figured youā€™d have to pay for something eventuallyā€¦ :wink:

Iā€™ll E-Mail them to see if you have to pay for anything but I think you only have to pay for the race codes to get special stuff (on new Cars Mattel toys)
Game Update The World of Cars team now has a blog. Hereā€™s the link. blog.worldofcars.go.com/blog
They call themselves The Pit Crew.

Thats really cool
thanks for sharing M-O

If thereā€™s still plenty to do for free I may just check out more on that site.

did anyone used to play virtual magic kingdom?

Yup mo, I used to play VMK, played it since Beta, and I miss it very much, but at least WOCO is turning out to be good!

mo I loved VMK so much! I could never get it work so I went to the library or to my friendā€™s house. It was so much fun! Too bad they shut it down. Letā€™s hope WOCO is just as good.

Hereā€™s my car, Sparky Chromebolt!

I want to join, but I donā€™t have the latest flash plug in. Is it safe to download? I had some issues with a shockwave download, so I want to varify my computer wonā€™t get hurt.

Yay! I finally have 1,200 cars coins!

sign me up.

looks awesome

great news! The World of Cars website is under construction! I think it might be finally be coming out! :smiley:

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!! I canā€™t believe it!!! It may be finally coming out!!! Iā€™ve been waiting since I first saw the trailer on YouTube earlier this year!!! Iā€™m bouncing up and down in my seat while typing this out!!!

Wait . . . I better not get my hopes up. You never know, it may not be just yet. But Iā€™ll stay optimistic and say it is coming out!

False Alarm :`-( I wouldnā€™t be surprised if this is released in Winter or even early spring next year even though itā€™s planned to come out this summer. Pirates of the Caribbean was also monstrously delayed. At least that means that it will be even better when it is released!

Yeah, I noticed the site wasnā€™t under construction when I went on after checking here. :`-( It better open up in summer still. I have a very short patience!!! I donā€™t think I could wait until winter or next spring!!! Heck, by next spring, if it doesnā€™t open up, Iā€™ll probably forget about it!!! Okay, maybe not, but I wonā€™t be checking up on it like I usually do. Itā€™d be the last thing on my mind. I would be behind on getting to play on there for I would have missed the opening day. So either summer or early fall, please!!!

I know! I think Disney needs to predict itā€™s online world openings better :laughing: