The Worst Movies Ever!

No, but we should put them in the list first 8D

And actually, I don’t like it very much, but it’s not bad, and it enjoys a good place among the critics. I heard Tarantino liked it a lot.

Anyway, Nolan’s version should be better, but I’ve got my doubts about Zack Snyder.

Sorry, I don’t like any of the Superman films. I requir more human heroes who make mistakes and don’t always save the day right in the nick of time.

A horrible movie you most likely never heard about:

King kong VS Godzilla

Before you ask anithing, YES this exist and YES it is real, the japanese company toho buyed king kongs right and decided to make king kong fighted Godzilla since they were the most famous monsters at that time, the problem was that Godzilla was made in suitmation, and king kong was made in stlow motion, what metode did they used to bring the monsters to life? Suitmotion. why? because its cheapier

The result was one of the worst movies of all times, with both monsters acting like little kids, lame jokes and even cheapier special effects, wanna see what it looks like ? are you sure? take a look

Haha.

Yes, I know that movie. And yes, it’s awful.

Anyway, most Japanese monster movies were.

It’s a pity they’re better know in the West than, let’s say, Kurosawa’s movies.

Well actually many of the japanese monster movies are actually pretty good, the problem with this movie if that if well done it could have been one of the most memorable movies of all times.

King Kong Vs Godzilla, a bad movie? No way! Besides being simply hillarious in it’s B-movie charm, the fact that we have two of the greatest movie monsters fighting it out on screen together is historic! It’s one country’s mascot versus another. America’s soft-hearted beast versus Japan’s unstoppable destroyer. It’s the equivalent of a movie showing Pixar characters duking it out to death against Dreamworks characters. If it wasn’t for King Kong Vs Godzilla, we would never get Freddy Vs Jason, Alien Vs Predator, or Dracula Vs Frankenstein…actually I think we could have been better off without those three horrible movies (although I loved Freddy Vs Jason), but I’d actually reccomend giving King Kong Vs Godzilla a watch, and also check out this awesome 5 minute review: here. :stuck_out_tongue: Mild language, but the review tells you all you need to know about the movie. That tree scene is hillarious.

ç

Yes, it IS a bad movie, it was an error on the first place to think that a kaiju movie can be funny, this movie was the beggining of the end , later in Godzilla vs Zero we saw him DANCING, and have you seen the kid friendly godzilla movies? Godzilla vs megalon, godzillas revenge SON OF GODZILLA? WHAT THE…?

If this movie didnt exist, neither would the movies listed before, this movie is Why some people think giant monster movies suck, and dont try to watch good monster movies like Godzillas return or Godzillas 2000.

PD: godzilla and king kong being funny? whats next? Freddy kruger showing up in sesame street?

It’s not supposed to be taken seriously. The only reasons why this movie was created was to cash-in on the monster brawl movie fame, and to distract people from the imposing threats of the Cold War. I never said the film was good, just not bad. It’s bad in the sense it is constantly silly and features unintentionally funny scenes. It’s not like it’s offensive, painful to watch, or disappointing. You see King Kong Vs Godzilla for a reason; just look at the title. Nobody has a reason to hate it. It’s an appealing movie, silly but enjoyable. Now the American remake on the other hand…

Oh my god i totally forgot about that, Roland emerichs worst film! :open_mouth:

The Tomb Raider movies are pretty horrible.
Nevermind the shooting noise - if you want to fall asleep quickly, watch either of these.

Edit:
And of course such a list would not be complete without every single movie directed by Dr. Uwe Boll. Even though Roland Emmerich seems to channel him occasionally, there’s nothing like the original. :wink:

I TOTALLY have to agree with you. I haven’t seen Vídeo Brinquedo’s other films asides from Ratatoing, but I don’t need to watch them to know that they’re horrible. Ratatoing was enough for me (I wasted 20 minutes of my life watching it that I will NEVER get back).

Seriously, it’s such a blatant ripoff of Ratatouille. :\

It also seems like Vídeo Brinquedo is starting to rip-off traditionally animated films. They’ve made a rip-off of Princess And The Frog called The Frog Prince.

They’ll probably also make a new Little Cars film when Cars 2 is released. I’m surprised Toy Story 3 hasn’t been ripped off yet.

They already have 3 or 4 Little Cars movies :unamused: And from what I’ve heard, thy made something recently called “Toy Tales” That doesn’t sound like a ripoff at all! :laughing:

I think “Toy Tales” was just a Wikipedia rumour. I can’t find anything about it, thankfully.

I hope Toy Tales is just an insult to Video Brinquedo, and not one of their actual projects. :confused:

I bet that’s the case. Somebody just edited the WIkipedia page to put in a fake rip-off of Toy Story 3 to make fun of the fact that they can’t come up with anything original.

If you want a quick laugh, look at this Facebook page mocking them:

facebook.com/pages/Video-Bri … 7763432397

:laughing: That’s awesome, Geoff. Thanks for that.

It was too long, the dialogue was cheesy at best, and it felt like I had seen it 100 times before. It’s exactly like Pocahontas.

The effects were excellent, and IMHO, that’s the only good thing about it.

I hated Avatar, but more because of the undeserved attention than because of the movie itself.

I found it very average. Not bad at any rate, but miles away of being the masterpiece the media was promoting.

I actually do like Avatar alright, and wouldn’t consider it one of the worst (or best) movies ever made, but I definitely understand the gripes with it. I had the same problem with the plot, yes, but really the main thing was that I didn’t feel for the characters. I wasn’t hating them but I wasn’t cheering them on, either. Plus, I feel like it would’ve been better if an extra hour of “padding” could be trimmed from it. It felt way too long and my attention span was waning a bit.