The Worst Movies Ever!

Yep, that’s it. It’s really dumb. And Cat in the Hat is very awful as well. I’d be surprised if anyone loved it.

Well, it does hold a 10% on Rotten Tomatoes, so apparently some critics found something to like about it.

I found it. It’s from The Dead Talk Back. It’s an hour and 2 minutes in about. That part isn’t the most hilarious thing in the world or anything, it’s just one of those things I find strangly amusing. 8D

I have seen the part of that where that woman lets out a badly-acted scream when she discovers a dead body, hysterical.

That movie was messed up. Maybe I did somewhat enjoy it if I were 8 back then. If I were to see it today though, I think I’d find the whole thing very painful. I honestly forgot how bad it was!

The worst movies ever is Titanic-2

Haha wow, I just looked this thing up. Some low-budget TV film that’s meant to be a sequel to James Cameron’s Titanic. I laughed at the plot.

:laughing:

Titanic II was made by the infamous Asylum.

Look for their films if you don’t know who they are.

Oh, I never knew that. Doesn’t surprise me, they are the king of modern-day “mockbusters” after all.

There was a Titanic 2? :open_mouth:

For some reason that just sounds like a recipe for awfulness. 8D

Hear, hear! Seriously, I always get a bit upset when someone deems a movie I love as ‘terrible’. Like Rock-a-Doodle… one of my childhood favourites, and people always hate on it. Gosh darn it!

And I kinda liked The Cat in the Hat. …But then, I was ten years old or something first time I saw it, so yeah.

Lake Placid. Tis movie was so dumb, I think they probably did it on purpose.

The Colony.

I saw this film yesterday and boy was it terrible and generic.

I will now have to politely make up excuses to not see movies I didn’t want to in the first place even though my friends ask me. I don’t know why they like to see some terrible movies! I would rather spend my money on films I haven’t seen that I think I actually want to see instead of films that I pretty much know I’ll hate.

Excuse me, but why does the first post list an environmental film as one of the worst? I am referring to to the fact that Hoot is considered an environmental film because it involves a near-loss of habitat, wildlife protection, and an endangered species. It also teaches an important lesson on how you can be of any age to make a difference for wildlife and the environment (small changes can actually make a huge difference!).

And I’ve had experience with hiking the trails, feeding my backyard birds, picking up litter off the ground, fishing, and recycling. I want to have a Certified Backyard Habitat someday (there’s a bonus feature on the Hoot DVD that involves backyard habitat creation tips), but I really need to improve my gardening skills–we have a lot of flower beds around our house, yet too often they get covered with persistent and relentless weeds.

In fact, I also remember reading the book from which the movie is actually based on.

Time Changer. Of course being a religious propaganda film, I didn’t expect it to be great. But woooow. Bad acting, okay music, terrible dialogue, and just a boring, dragging, manipulative plot.

Has anyone ever seen Troll 2? I bought it off the PlayStation store, WELL worth the money. Probably the most awesomely bad movie of all time.

“They’re eating her! And then they’re gonna eat me!”

Best worst thing ever put on a motion picture! 8D

I still say Terminator is the worst (even though I’ve never actually seen it).

The funniest thing is, that’s not even the only memorable line in the entire thing. There’s just way too many to list. :smiley:

“Good morning my little flower!”
"No more popcorn!
“Do you want some, Joshua?”

And Evs, I hope you’re not referring to the original Terminator from 1984. Terminator 3 and Salvation are pretty mediocre at best, though the first two are huge favorites of mine. Dated? Sure, but very memorable imo.

I mean, I don’t want to see Terminator for…personal reasons.