Things You Want to do Before You Die

I definitely sympathize with you there. 8D

What about a Pixar movie?

Get into Pixar, hug a Pixar employee, finish my model railroad and show it to Pixar, hug all my online friends, hug Dug and Carl… program for Pixar, create groundbreaking software for them…

I want to murder somebody. Wow, that’s really dark. Don’t worry though, I’m joking. :smiling_imp:

I want to do all kinds of things before I die, visit Pixar obviously and hopefully start working there, visit Tokyo in Japan, base jump out of a helicopter or off a skyscraper, play the video game Manhunt, party at a nightclub, go to a music concert and perhaps even experience what a hangover is like.

Oh, tons of things. But the first that comes to mind is to see the Northern Lights.

Omg, totally agree with you on that definedancing! I would just love to be on the set of a movie and have actually contributed. Sure nobody would see or care about my name in the credits, but it would still feel good knowing it myself, anyway. :slight_smile:

Spend a week in New York.

That would be fun, is there anything specific you’d like to do or see there?

See a Broadway show or two. See a taping of The Wendy Williams Show. Go to the Nintendo World Store. Go to the Guggenheim Museum. Go to the Metropolitan Museum of Art. See the Statue of Liberty. See Ground Zero. Take a ride on the Staten Island Ferry. See Niagara Falls. Go to the top of the Empire State Building. Go to the building where Studio 54 use to be. Take a walk through Central Park. Eat a slice of pizza. Go to Coney Island. Go to the Bronx Zoo. That’s all I can think of right now.

I went to New York City in 2008. MUST be seen to be believed. I mainly visited places like Central Park and the top of the Empire State Building. The best sight has to be Times Square at night. Just stunning. The Rockefeller Center is worth visiting as well, especially at night. And don’t forget the Statue of Liberty. Harder to get in though thanks to the 9/11 attacks, sadly.

I’ve always wanted to visit Los Angeles and San Francisco personally. Those places have great landmarks as well.

I’d like to go to New York too! I want to see the Empire State Building, Chrysler Building, and most importantly, the new WTC building! Does anyone know if it’s done?

I live in Los Angeles and somebody I know who lives in New York, who’s never been out here but wants to visit, once asked me what is there to do out here. The only thing I could think of was all of the amusement parks we have. I don’t get out much. :laughing:

Very nice! I went to NYC last summer, and I did only a couple of those. Oops.

Not when I was there last year! I’m pretty sure it’s done now.

If you ever make it out here to the Bay Area let me know! San Francisco is my favorite city in the world. There’s so much to do. I’m not too crazy for L.A. My family only goes there for Disneyland, but I would like to do a Hollywood trip. I’ve never been.

Mine is mostly traveling and going to events i’ve only heard about or seen on tv:

Go to Liverpool for Beatles Week & the international Beatles Convention
Go to at least one official Star Trek convention, preferably the big one in Vegas
Go to Times Square to see the ball drop on New Year’s Eve
Go to NYC to see the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade
Go to Disney World during Halloween/Christmas

That’s a great list of wishes! And they’re all achievable!

I’ve never been to a Disney park during Halloween, but I did go to Disneyland during Christmas one year. That was really fun.

I also hear that they’re Independence Day and Cinco de Mayo celebrations are fun too.

I certainly want to go to Disney World and stay for a while. I also want to explore Notre Dame cathedral. It’s the most wonderful Western structure I’ve ever seen. <3

I too want to go to Walt Disney World. Although I’m biased, and I know that I’ll never love it as much as Disneyland. I love that special connection at Disneyland, knowing Walt actually walked there. That sounds stupid I guess.

I would like to visit every Disney park ever(HK, Tokyo, Paris…) but I need to see one before that. 8D

That’s not stupid. Cuz I feel a similar way to Disney World. I’d like to see Disneyland, but I’m so familiar with Disney World I feel like I’d feel strange at Disneyland.

Incidentally I got another one:

Get myself a white Beetle and paint it up like Herbie from the Love Bug

Oh gosh lol! I had a dream last night that I had completed my Bucket List, the most unusual thing on there:

Get an apartment, declare it as an independent nation, then sue my upstairs neighbors for violating my airspace XD