Top 25 LEAST Favourite Pixar Characters

I agree. Maybe she’s just suited to a motherly role.

That’s funny because she doesn’t even have any children! She didn’t have enough lines in ABL for me to really tell whether she was better off as Rosie or not.

Ah. Well, yeah, that is pretty ironic! 8D

I know! :laughing: She is such a funny gal though. I’m going to have to take a look at a list of Pixar characters soon and pick out my least favs…I can’t think of them all off the top of my head.

It was easy to me, but only because I really hate lots of movie characters. 8D

Well, I don’t hate any characters but here are a few that I dislike:

Darla (Finding Nemo)
Chick Hicks (Cars) <Can you say obnoxious?>
Edna (The Incredibles) <Reeally dislike her. She doesn’t appeal to me at ALL>
Harv (Cars) <Jerk, end of story>
John (Wall-E) <Why?>
Mary (Wall-E) <Again, seriously had no purpose if you ask me>
Lots-O (Toy Story 3) <I can’t figure his personality out. I think I should re-watch the movie though>
Syndrome (The Incredibles) <He’s a bad guy! No, the reason I don’t like him is because he annoys me too>

So yeah…keep in mind that I don’t hate any of these characters, these are just the ones who are my least favourite among the rest so please don’t shoot if you aren’t happy with my choices, it’s just an opinion!

Personally, I agree with most of those. 8D And Edna used to very much annoy me, and I still cringe and become upset when she hits Helen with the newspaper. :frowning: But, now, I like her more than I used to. :smiley:

Really?! Well, Edna would probably be my very least favourite out of all of those actually. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah. I understand. She’s my 2nd or 3rd least favorite female character(meaning character period) in The Incredibles, so I understand.

Oh my gosh, I can’t believe I forgot a character! This one is my least favourite of them all…that ladybug from A Bug’s Life…whatever his name is, Francis I think? He has given me the creeps since childhood and I have never liked him even the slightest bit. :neutral_face:

If it’s okay, I’d like to redo my list. I realized I made huge mistakes!

1.)Mirage(The Incredibles)
2.)Mr. Potato Head(Toy Story 1-3)
3.)Randall(Monsters, Inc.)
4.)Bo Peep
5.)The one monster who always yells “2319!” And gets his friend, George, in trouble. :frowning: (Monsters, Inc.)
6.)Nemo
7.)Lizzy(Cars/ I have no idea. She just strikes me as a pest)
8.)Violet Parr(The Incredibles/I think Violet is very selfish. And, she is waaaaaay too self conscious. People like that annoy me horribly)
9.)Honey Best(The Incredibles/Frozone’s wife. Jease, to never appear in the film, she is very annoying!)
10.)Sally(Cars/No offense. I don’t hate her, she just annoys me a lot. I like her sometimes.)

You don’t like Nemo?!?! Jk, that is totally your opinion, I just don’t many people who don’t like him.

He reminds me of Ariel. He just cares about doing dumb stuff, regardless of how it affects his dad. :frowning: I do not like Nemo one bit.

Ariel?!? She’s my fav Disney princess! 8D You’re right though, he is a bit selfish.

Well, I like Ariel. I like all the princesses. It’s just that they have similar personalities, IMO. However, I find Nemo to be the least sympathetic Pixar protagonist(only for me). I just can’t stand him.

Well, he is just a kid so I cut him some slack. And he’s cute. :stuck_out_tongue:

I understand that most people like him, but honestly, he makes me very angry whenever I watch the movie(like, twice a year). :slight_smile:

That must be so annoying since he is a main character! LOL! I find that I can only become attached to characters, I never feel hate towards them even if they are a bad guy.

Really? I become very annoyed and even resentful towards many movie characters. Especially owmen, and those who are selfish.

Nemo is my favorite character from that film (Dory is a close second, but still…). I thought he acted like any normal kid would. I totally understood his frustration with his overprotective dad; and when he did a stupid and reckless thing out of spite like swimming up to the boat, he learned from that mistake and began appreciating his dad as the film went on.

And I think Alexander Gould gave one of the best vocal performances by a child actor I’ve ever heard. He absolutely nailed Nemo’s emotional nuances.