Toy Story 3 Critical Reviews

AWESOME! I was hoping it would get back up to that, that’s the highest you can get with bad reviews.

Hey. uh, here’s a review from my local news station. Makes me wish all reviewers thought like this guy with this movie. :smiley:

Watch the video on the page. wfaa.com/news/entertainment/ … 84619.html

This guy reviews Armond White’s review of TS3: slantmagazine.com/house/2010 … ta-review/

Interesting, also love your sig XD.

Interesting article. As the author proves, it’s more fun to pick holes in a bad review than to take its message at face value. :slight_smile:

In my opinion i think Toy Story 3 was an excellent movee. It made me think that they should make a 4th one but i highly doubt that they will.]

This is in the wrong thread. This thread is for reviews by actual film critics. Your personal reviews of the movie should go here. [url]Your Toy Story 3 Reviews - Toy Story / Lightyear - Pixar Planet Forums

Nice Thread about Toy story review. I love all movies and have review all three movies, when i had heard about their telecast. But here i also would like to say thanks for providing good sources to have a review of Toy story movies.

its better in all !

Gonna bump this one after three years. Lee Unkrich retweeted this little nugget:
cine-file.info/list-archive/2014/JUN-14-2.html
(scroll down to Toy Story 3)

HA!
:smiley: 8D