Toy Story 3 Soundtrack

I really hope they don’t have dancing in the credits, that would ruin everything. I hate it when they have dancing in the credits, it’s so stupid and it’s just not funny.

I think they do though. we were shown this buzz and Jessie footage in 4:3, that usually means its intended for the credits when the rest of the video is in 16:9. just a hunch though.

And its not meant to be funny, just fun to watch. and I’m sure it will be, but yeah I’ll take fake bloopers or something any day. then again we might not have to choose. maybe they’ll have both.

The full version of “We Belong Together”. Not bad, but definitely not one of Randy Newman’s best.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bw7ZjO-Nf5Q

Great find Bryko 614! I wonder if they have any more track listings on youtube yet?

Agreed. This song isn’t really a bad song in it’s own right but compared to songs like Toy Story and Toy Story 2’s YGAFIM, it just falls short. I really did not like how this song just kind of faded out and didn’t end, I hate it when songs trail off like that. STILL, I also wasn’t a huge fan of Down To Earth until the film came out, so maybe We Belong Together will seem better on the screen.

I just downloaded the Toy Story 3 soundtrack on iTunes for $9.99. It’s cheaper on Amazon for $7.99, though, if anybody is concerned about the price. So far, so good!!!

btw I just have to share it with you, but I’m seeing Toy Story 3 tomorrow! SO EXCITED.

Me too, just downloaded the set! I love the tracks Cowboy, Sunnyside and [spoil]Bad Buzz[/spoil]. And Hay Un Amigo En Mi is a pretty good listen to as well.

By the way, for all music pirates out there, I’ll be uploading the tracks to youtube soon. If anyone is interested in getting the soundtrack for free, just post message me your email address.

I just got the soundtrack. I’ve only listened to [spoil]Going Home[/spoil] and [spoil]So Long[/spoil], but I’m almost crying.

The digital booklet also has some new stills if anyone cares, but we’re so close to the release that it barely matters.

Oh my gosh I cried to the [spoil]So long[/spoil] track. And [spoil]going home[/spoil]

If anyone has Napster, they can download it now!

Sorry for the double-post.

I have listened to the soundtrack the whole way through and it was better than I thought! 5/5 for sure! It felt really nostalgic. Many of the tracks repeated the themes you heard in the first 2. Just great, another knockout by Pixar and Randy Newman.

It’s released today!

Did anyone else think it was really weird how [spoil]Cowboy[/spoil] started off like a western then segued into a heavy metal rock song and then into the Buzz track from 1? I guess that it has to be a little confusing, given that [spoil] it’s when Andy is playing with his toys in the beginning[/spoil].

BTW, here’s the soundtrack on the 'Tube: youtube.com/watch?v=TBBT7K7L … tube_gdata

Pixar Builder: [spoil]The heavy metal song is a song that’s blaring on the corvette that the aliens drive in the scene.[/spoil]

Awesome, just got the full soundtrack from youtube, thank you PixarBuilder!

Everyone who is boldly promoting the download of the soundtrack without paying for it is confirming record companies direction of not releasing a physical CD. You can’t have it both ways.

Damn straight, kevintee! Just to reiterate, anyone who wants a free version of the Toy Story 3 soundtrack just post message me. I’ve already emailed a couple out this morning.

In case you didn’t understand me, what you are doing is illegal. If you are a Pixar fan, you may want to obtain these tracks legally and cease promoting illegal activities.

Yeah, I heard the Cowboy! one also. I was wondering why the rock music was playing at one part, but I love it. For some reason that part made me think of Buzz. XD

Oh well in that case, pffffffffft. BFD.

Yeah, I’m with kevintee on this one. I’m probably not going to buy the soundtrack at all, but if I do want it I’ll be paying for my copy because not doing so is exactly why there’s sadly no physical CD being released.