Toy Story 3 - Special Sneak Peek #1

This is a new clip with Lee talking about the movie and a couple of new clips. it has english words but spanish subs.

youtube.com/watch?v=hyvVuE26_dQ

youtube.com/watch?v=rWXen6hFmAI

Where’s the link?

youtube.com/watch?v=hyvVuE26_dQ - part 1

youtube.com/watch?v=rWXen6hFmAI - part 2

:slight_smile:

These are from the TS 1 and 2 Blu-rays, so we’ve known about them for a while.

I can translate the Spanish subs if you guys would like.

Yeah, I already saw the second sneak peek because I have the Toy Story 2 Special Edition. This is the first time I’ve seen the one about “the Story”.

I am SO excited for Toy Story 3! My goal is to see it 12 times in theaters! :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT- Please don’t use multiple smilies as it’s a form of spamming, thanks.

-lizardgirl

Really? My goal is 100 times in theaters.

Buzz&Woodyforever- Good luck with that! :laughing: The most times I’ve ever seen a movie in the theaters is Monsters Inc. with four viewings. :neutral_face:

EDIT- Please don’t use quotes within quotes, thanks!

-lizardgirl

I dont care if ticket are like $10 each…im gonan see it as much I possably can. because pixar films, at least from what ive seen, sometimes take really long to come out on DVD.

My goal is 5 times. This time I’m gonna try to save up money, unlike with Up where I had no pre-planning and was only able to see it 3 times. The free movie tickets that came with the Blu-rays should help, and the closer to summer vacation release date.

I…really have no plans as to how many times I’m gonna see it, besides ‘as much as humanly possible.’ :stuck_out_tongue: Money shouldn’t be an issue, tickets here are only $6 ($4 for matinees!)

I’m afraid Im not lucky like yoou i live in vegas so tickects could be as high 13 dollars for matine i hate that still i want to se it 10 tims in the theater.

As Bryko said, we’ve discussed these clips in this thread- Toy Story and Toy Story 2 coming to Blu-ray. So I’ll lock this thread up now and discussion of the clips can continue there.