John Ratzenburger

Who’s your favorite Ratzeburger character?

• Hamm from the Toy Story’s
  • P.T. Flea from a Bug’s Life
  • The Abominable Snowman from Monsters, Inc.
  • The School of Fish in Finding Nemo
  • The Underminer in The Incredibles
  • Mack the Truck in Cars

0 voters

We could talk about Lasseter, Stanton, Ranft, Bird, and many more and we

probably will in a few days time, but why not give some shout out to the one dude who’s been the good luck charm

to the entire company: John Ratzenburger. From Hamm the Pig to Mack the Semi-truck, He’s been part of every

film!

Currently, my favorite role of his is PT Flea, and I have a good feeling/memory that he’s said the

same, though that may be before the Cars release . . .

I hope

you don’t mind but I edited your poll to include Mack. :wink:

Tough decision! I like them all for various

reasons - it’s particularly dificult since he gets such varying screen time in each movie. I’m gonna have to

sit and think on this one for a bit.

Wow. So many great characters to choose from…

P.T.

Flea is his funniest role, but he made the Underminer so darn cool. Has anyone ever played the Rise of the

Underminer video game? You can tell he really got into voicing him.

I’m voting for the Underminer.

Heheh.

"I am always beneath you, but NOTHING is beneath

ME!"

~~=oP

That’s odd, because I distinctly remember

putting him in!

I think that if you don’t add a blank option, it deletes the last one or somethin.’

Yeah - I just found that out the hard way myself (it’s ok - we’re all

still learning here together folks).

Apparently you have to click the “Add this option” button

or it won’t display that answer.

I still love him as Hamm. To me he suits both Mack and Hamm but I like uncultured swine more it

seems.

I loved Hamm too!! During my PIXAR marathon (Moving on to Finding Nemo pretty soon . . .) I

just loved him as Hamm. He was just great, but nothing tops FLAMING DEATH!!

Yeah flaming death was awesome.

Oooh, it’s a toughie! His role in every film has always made me laugh. I was

very tempted to go for The Underminer, but he hardly got any screen time. I love him as Hamm and P. T. Flea but

really, you just can’t beat the Abominable Snowman. Just the way he rattled on, clearly having no company for

years, it was hilarious. And getting away with an Oscar Myer hot dogs reference deserves some extra points

there…

Ratzenbuger could voice a cardbourd box and it would be

funny!

That polll WAS tough, but I ended up

voting for Mac, since he DOES play a bigger role in the movie Cars than most of

Ratzenberger’s other characters, AND there is that hilarious scene in the credits where he starts praising the

voice actor who does all of John’s other Pixar characters…then starts thinking that the "cut-rate

production"(Pixar)has just been recycling the same lines over and over again in different movies, LOL!

pitbulllady

Two words:

FLAMING DEATH!!! :smiley:

Mack would be my next favourite… he was so sweet.

One of my ideas for a teaser to TS3 would be like all the characters Ratzenburger has done

over the years to appear on screen in “life size,” which would mean Mack would be COLLASSOL (sp?) to

P.T. Flea. They’ve been gathered for a big announcement from the head of PIXAR, and they hear that one of them

is going to star in the next movie!! They all get excited and then the “Big Voice” says that Hamm will

be in the next movie. All the other Ratzeburger characters are uproaring, saying "Oh come on! He already

got a sequel!!" PT “Flik and Heimlich promised a sequel and they got SMASHED in your movie” . . .

and so on, with Hamm just being Hamm . . . .

yeah, it probably won’t happen, but I always thought the

collective works of Ratzenburger would be hilarious . . . .

Haha, that’s pretty clever. I can imagine PT Flea getting

easily run over by Mack, hehe. I don’t think it would happen because Ratzenburger already got the spotlight

during the Cars credits, but it’s still funny.

My favorite is the

Abominable snowman, but second is Mack. <3

I was stuck somewhere between

Mack and ol’ Senior’ Yeti. But that “cut-rate” comment wound up winning me over :stuck_out_tongue:

I like him as the Underminer

but he was great in the other roles. No one can deny that he is indeed Pixar’s good luck charm.

John is no doubt, hilarious. He was good

in every Pixar films

He’s good as any character he plays, but the Underminer- I’m surprised it got a lot of votes. He was only in

the film for several seconds. :open_mouth: Ah well, I guess it’s in the video game or something …

You know, I automaticly hit Mack, which I love but I loved

all of them