Pixarteers Thread!

Um,I hope you guys realise all this ā€œanti-anti-Materā€ stuff,is not going to helpā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

Iā€™ve just spent 15 hours on a bloody homework assignment for English class. Create a comic following the steps of a ā€œHeroā€™s Journeyā€ story. The minimum was 11 panels, but I decided to make mine with 185 panels. Some people would say I have no life, but for one thing it was homework so I had to do it, and a second thing is that I love drawing (fellow artists can relate to me), because of the undescribable feeling I get while doing it. My hands may be blistering red, but at least I know Iā€™ll get a 100.

Thatā€™s what I did todayā€¦all day today.

Is anyone here?

Hi Nick! :smiley:

Whoa,15 HOURS!? :open_mouth: I thought spending 5 hours trying to write about a painting was long. And then follwed by other homework. Thatā€™s what I did today. But at least you were drawing all day. I can relate- I draw as often as I can! :stuck_out_tongue: How are you now, apart from your hand?

Hi Nick! :smiley:

Whoa,15 HOURS!? :open_mouth: I thought spending 5 hours trying to write about a painting was long. And then follwed by other homework. Thatā€™s what I did today. But at least you were drawing all day. I can relate- I draw as often as I can! :stuck_out_tongue: How are you now, apart from your hand?

Defend me Cars fans.

Neither is the anti-Mater stuff. :wink:

Jessie Iā€™m with you girl!!! :smiling_imp: ā€¦actually him retardly bashing the movie is making like Mater moreā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

Sometimes I wish I could curse people out on this forum. Seriously.

Me tooā€¦ :unamused: Hey Iā€™m watching that new vid on youtube you just put upā€¦yourā€™e really goodā€¦I love Blue October,mostly case theyā€™re from my hometownā€¦hehā€¦ :slight_smile:

Thank you :slight_smile:

No probā€¦girlieā€¦You notice the two posters that defend him are posters who donā€™t like Carsā€¦hehā€¦ :unamused: Now you see what I deal with on IMDB.comā€¦and itā€™s worseā€¦

Well, Bryan is my friend so Iā€™m a bit biased. I donā€™t get that annoyed when I hear him not liking Cars.

I donā€™t go to IMDB just because I donā€™t want to deal with people like that. Youā€™d think that here, were everyone likes Pixar, we would all like all the movies. Am I the only Pixar fan that thought every single movie was flawless and doesnā€™t have a negative comment on any of them? I think so. Which is sad because I thought in a place like this there would be more people like that. :confused:

Yeah,same here with Bryko,but I just wanted him to know what really happend.Yeah thatā€™s what I thought tooā€¦ :confused:

It isnā€™t that he didnā€™t know what happened, I misunderstood him at first.

I havenā€™t met one person her that honestly finds all of the movies flawless. That wonā€™t go on another movieā€™s topic just to post on some of the them saying ā€œWell, I donā€™t like this becauseā€¦ā€ etc. I never, go find one and prove me wrong, went on any other movie topic and said anything bad about another movie. Sure, I like some more than others but I donā€™t hate one. I donā€™t hate any.

I think not! Youā€™re certainly not alone Jess :wink: Iā€™ve never breathed a bad word about any of them! I even find it hard to rank them in good order.

:slight_smile: That makes two so far.

Hey Ami! Iā€™m doing great, but Iā€™m actually going to bed now. : P Sorry.

Goodnight. :slight_smile:

Sorry if I ever get on any Cars fanā€™s nerves. I try my best to not hurt anybody with my opinions, but I can be a bit passionate sometimes. I love to pick apart and criticize movies, even the ones I love, moreso than complimenting them most of the time. So yeah.

You donā€™t get on my nerves, itā€™s the disliking Cars that gets on my nerves and that isnā€™t your problem, itā€™s my problem. :frowning: