Toy Story 4 teaser trailer + poster

Apparently, some people are speculating a Toy Story 4 trailer is going to be dropping within the next two weeks since the trailer has been officially rated in Canada and other regions. In addition, there’s yet ANOTHER render of Bo Peep on a Toy Story 4 thermos that looks like a HQ version of the picture on the calendar.

On the bright side, this will give collectors a chance to pick up a Bo Peep doll but she’ll most likely be in her new outfit.

I kinda hope Jessie is still a part of the main line up for the film. It would be a shame for her to get shafted in the active Toy Story gang line up in favor of putting the spotlight on Bo. I’m sure it’s just the merchandising focusing on the new characters + Woody & Buzz Lightyear.

Oddly enough, some Toy Story mobile game has some HQ renders of Woody, Buzz, Bo, Jessie, and some of the other toys. Interestingly enough, the Bo renders all have her in the shepherdess dress we’re familiar with.

[url]404 Page Not Found | Big Fish

So, the latest teaser confirms that it is the original Bo Peep: ew.com/movies/2019/01/28/bo-pee … -4-teaser/

It’s a pretty interesting take on the character. It seems that Bo Peep has metaphorically and literally had to pick up the pieces of her shattered life.

We recently got official confirmation that there will be a TS4 sneak peak directly following the Super Bowl on Sunday. It’s likely that it will be a scene from the movie but a first official trailer being displayed during the game is still a possibility.

There’s a toy fair going on in Germany that showed more images of Thinkway’s Forky and revealed Thinkway was making their own plushies of Ducky and Bunny.

You guys have no clue how excited I am for this film. I’ve seen every single scrap, and found a few.

Btw, Toystoryfangirl.com is the place to go for updates.

[url]https://twitter.com/toystory/status/1092259233616273410[/url]

Eww, at least post the uncropped version.

youtube.com/watch?v=3_Z8wKv6oPk

Personally I find these key and peele characters cringey. I need to see a proper trailer though, one that isn’t rushed for the superbowl.

Ngl, the sneak peek was pretty disappointing on top of an already disappointing Super Bowl game I had running in the background. I wanted to see more of Bo than another Ducky and Bunny gag considering they already made a promo twitter account for them.

Hopefully, they’ll drop a proper trailer sometime soon so we can at least get a glimpse of the other new characters.

I’m pretty sure this isn’t cropped and is actually indicative of the aspect ratio of the final film. Josh Cooley said 4 isn’t going to be 1:85 like the other 3, specifically since they’re broadening the scope of the adventure- rom fandango.com/movie-news/201 … er-753541-

I was referring to the link TheSpaceSheriff shared on the last page, its cropped to a square for instagram, twitter what not.

Edit: new poster.

Ah, gotcha. Yeah, that is definitely cropped haha; I hate when social media does that. New French poster! First look at Bullseye, Mr. Pricklepants, and the new character on Bo’s shoulder- apparently called Giggles McDimple? It’s seeming more and more like this carnival is going to be a major setting in the film. At first, I thought it would be just a pit stop along the journey, but the marketing makes it seem as significant as the daycare. In any case, it’s good to finally see one of Bonnie’s original toys represented. Hopefully her other toys don’t get left behind. And it seems like they’re only showing one alien as opposed to all three to avoid redundancy.

twitter.com/DisneyFR/status/1092739691273773056

I wonder if the carnival theme of the movie was chosen due to the massive popularity of Toy Story Mania at the Disney parks.

It’s possible. One thing’s for sure- they’ll definitely add a new game to Midway Mania themed for this carnival much like they did with Dino Darts after Toy Story 3.

Earlier today, Annie Potts went on GMA to give a proper sneak peek at TS4. The clip itself is roughly the same length as the super bowl preview but shows way more in terms of the life of the toys before Bo Peep left.
[url]Exclusive sneak peek of 'Toy Story 4' | GMA - YouTube
She also showed off three new Bo Peep toys, two of which look like a Mattel Barbie doll and a smaller scale action figure. The bigger draw seems to be the more accurate looking Bo Peep doll. I’m 99% sure that’s from Thinkway. We might see more of her at Toy Fair this weekend.

That clip was great, but I got bad feeling that something’s gonna happen to RC.

I mean, its a flashback. Something already happened.

Annoyed they didn’t remove the cape so we can see more of the possible thinkway figure. I wanna see the rest of it.

Tomorrow we’re getting the first trailer for Toy Story 4 on Good Morning America! Even though it feels like we’ve only know about this movie through leaks rather than advertising, I’m still hoping that the trailer officially introduces us to the new toys.

In other news, some new merchandise leaked renders of some characters in Toy Story 4.

The Gabby Gabby doll seems to be based on the old Chatty Cathy dolls and the ventriloquist dummy seems to be a potential callback to Woody’s origins before it was scrapped. Glad to see Combat Carl Jr. is returning. He’s easily my favorite character from the Toy Story toons.

New trailer is up. It looks pretty promising and we didn’t see much of Ducky and Bunny outside of the resused clip from the super bowl ad.
[url]Toy Story 4 | Official Trailer - YouTube

That trailer hit me right in the nostalgia feels. Especially when Woody refered to himself as an “old toy”…that got me. I dunno if this will be as good as Toy Story 3, but I’m confident it’ll be a good movie overall.

Toy Story 4 is a very interesting animation but the first 3 parts I like more especially the first part.