Toy Story 4 will hit theaters in 2017.

I still reckon Andys mum is going to turn out to be Jessieā€™s Original owner!

I love TS so much that i donā€™t care how many they make, i just hope they donā€™t start putting iPods/iPhones etcetc in the films, i still want it to be the old style toys that so many of us can relate to from our childhood, thatā€™s what made me fall in love with TS seeing all the toys in the first movie and going 'Omg i had one of those, and one of them etc, Thatā€™s what iā€™d like to see!

Also what if Sid became evil again? Thatā€™d be quite fun to see how much heā€™s changed, considering heā€™s now a binman and works at the tip where some of the toys were abandoned :slight_smile:

Itā€™s already confirmed that it will be a love story. Not the greatest idea, but weā€™ll wait and see.

And there are various on-screen evidence that nullifies the Andyā€™s hat argument of the Andyā€™s mom = Emily theory.

With D23 right around the corner, I suspect we will hear a little more about Toy Story 4. Any thoughts?

First poster!

Its now confirmed from Lasseter himself that the main love story will center around Woody and Bo Peep.

comicbook.com/2015/08/14/toy-sto ā€¦ ove-story/

Im so happy and surprised! Bo Peep comes back!!! :open_mouth: :cry: :cry:
also finally we will get a toy story collection Boā€¦ YEAHHH

With TS4 being revealed as a Woody/Bo Peep love story and with Tim Allen confirmed, what if instead of a prequel, itā€™s a midquel taking place between 2 and 3? That way you could have a sad ending with Bo being donated, or a happy ending with Bonnie adopting Bo post-TS3. Guess weā€™ll see later today at the D23 Animation Panel.

On one hand, Iā€™m still iffy on another Toy Story along with the re-introduction of Bo Peep(whose role significantly reduced from the first film to the second).

On the other hand, Iā€™m excited since it opens room for more merchandise. :stuck_out_tongue:

I CALLED IT!!!

But seriously, I am pretty excited Bo Peep is back. Hopefully this means weā€™ll finally get a TSC Bo Peep.

I think you people keep overlooking the fact that a TSC Bo wonā€™t be made, sheā€™s a lamp. :stuck_out_tongue:

If Bo Peep is a main character in TS4, which it sounds like she is, then yeah I donā€™t think a screen-accurate Bo Peep is too far out. Iā€™m excited to see how this film shapes upā€¦ but also very uncertain. Iā€™m at least glad that the previous reports that the film will focus on entirely different toys seem to be false! I mean, it wouldnā€™t have made a lot of sense given the title Toy Story 4 for that to be true.

On a similar note, I think that because ā€˜4ā€™ strongly implies a sequel to ā€˜3ā€™, the film wonā€™t take place in between 2 and 3. Theyā€™ll just have to find out a clever, hopefully not shoehorned-in way to reintroduce Bo Peep.

A synopsis of how Toy Story 4 will play out:

Source: [url]http://comicbook.com/2015/08/14/d23-expo-2015-pixar-and-wdas-reveal-upcoming-slate/[/url]

That actually sounds pretty interesting, now we just have to wait for more information.

Surprised no oneā€™s mentioned this yet, Toy Story 4 has been delayed til 2018. Cars 3 has taken its place.

I wonder why it was delayed. Iā€™ll be honest, I was anticipating TS4 a little more than Cars 3

Disney really wanted more merchandise money, jk. But in all seriousness I donā€™t know either.

Iā€™m kind of glad that the film is delayed since it will give the writers plenty of time to ensure that the film lives up to the franchiseā€™s standard. I cannot contain my excitement over the vast toy designs that Woody and Buzz will come across on their journey. Maybe we might see a callback to Alā€™s Toy Barn, 19 years later. 8D

I guess the only downside is that it will be a while before we can even catch a glimpse of the teaser. The wait for June 2018 is going to be a long one.

Iā€™m still very anxious about how the story will unfold, but I know that Pixar wonā€™t tarnish the thing that put them on the map.

Glad to hear that Lasseter will be more influential with this film (although his cars series has been a carwreckā€¦yeah that was weak i know). I was extremely skeptical of TS3 when it was first announced but the marketing was so spot on i fell in love with it instantly. I think TS4 is a huge stretch since we all know how Shrek went. However this isnā€™t Dreamworks so my hopes are still thereā€¦barely.

With the newest plot info my opinion unfortunately hasnā€™t changed. Would this technically be Pixarā€™s first ever ā€œtrue romance?ā€ I understand that you could say Walle was an action romance and most Pixar films have romance elements. However to make the main point of interest Woody and Bo is a first. Honestly i want to see how they pull it off since Bo was completely forgotten in 3.

I will hold out until i see some previews and artwork.

Apparently, there is some speculation that this storyboard image from Pixar Story Supervisor Matthew Luhnā€™s twitter is from Toy STory 4. As seen below, it appears that Jessie is consoling Woody most likely due to his sadness over Bo Peep. Even though there is no confirmation and it would be rather odd for such an anticipated movie to have concept art revealed in this semi-random way.

But who knows? I donā€™t really know if there is anything that could confirm or deny this. Reverse Google searching doesnā€™t bring up anything.