Toy Story Replicas (No trading-related posts please)

If you are interested in bidding for the baby monitors:

ebay.com/itm/Toy-Story-Plays … 337fe12b4a

I just wanted to share my Toy Story Collection, along with some of my replica projects that I’m in the middle of.

^^^^

Awesome collection!

Although it just reminded me how many items I’m missing. Time to set up some Ebay search alerts.

Great pictures, love the sid toys!

Have you guys ever realised that Stinky Pete is actually 13" tall?
Even the japanese toy is not accurate!

Looks at this!

And the box is as big as woody! ^^

[b]@PIXARfan09 Were you going to you the extra alien as a stand in for the scuds chew toy? Nice collection btw. :smiley:

[/b]

lol same here!

Thanks! and Yep! He is going to be Scud’s chew toy! I just can’t find 1 alien with its arms down at his sides.

lets all petition disney to make a film scale replica lol

I know that this is the Toy Story forum, but no one is responding to my post in the Finding Nemo forum. Would anyone like to see my replica diorama of the dentist office fish tank including all of the characters?

While I admit Young Epoch pete might be a little small, it’s depth perception in picture one. Pete is closer to audience, hence “bigger”

and in the second picture he’s obviously elevated on a stand or something, or he has the most disportioned legs in the world

The Stinky Pete box is as tall as Woody, the character stands on an elevated platform within the box.

I’m only posting this here in the TS replicas because no one cares in the Finding Nemo forum. Here are some pics of my diorama replica of PIXAR’s Tank Gang in Finding Nemo. I hope you guys like it!

What an awesome job that tank is. I would love that in my house.

Someone on this forum posted pictures of their custom Cosbaby buzz where they swapped out the arms and legs with a buddy pack Buzz arms and legs. I just can’t find what page it was on, can someone help? Thanks

Never mind, I found it on page 440.

lol at your last point I always thought his legs were kinda odd like the small arms on a t-rex needless to say I would definitely not mind owning epoch’s version

@ ToyStory21

Pete does have small tiny legs (like a T-rex’s arms). He’s a short character, his box has a raised platform inside that he stands on. Thus, making him look taller.

Does anyone have a TSC buttercup loose or in box that they’re willing to sell. PM me

Does anyone have a large twitch, chunk and sparks they are selling please

had to share my new purchase my rockin robot aka Mr Mike
IMG_5614.jpg

and my stinky pete in his new box thanks to rev.eggy for the file!
IMG_5612.jpg