Toy Story Replicas Take 2

Well yeah, because we are looking for the collection wave :slight_smile:
But still an info, it means they are productig new toys until the new wave :slight_smile:

Three re-hashes, again? Anybody else think that they’re just stalling releasing wave 3 by bringing out these new almost-useless sets?

Bummer. Maybe there will be no more “Collection” figures. It seems off that Thinkway would announce/confirm another three “variants” (on top of the Hawaiian Vacation variants), but not mention anything about a third wave of “Collection” figures if they were still planned for release.

The next Toy Story Toon needs to solely focus on Trixie the Triceratops, Evil Emperor Zurg and Stinky Pete the Prospector to increase the chances of seeing those characters made into screen accurate figures!

I assume this is one of the ‘intermediate’ wave. Havent found anything on Woody and Jessie
[url]http://dgtianyu.gmc.globalmarket.com/products/details/power-up-buzz-255123.html[/url]

They have already confirmed wave 3, and that they already have at least some of the characters confirmed, they just “arent ready to market” them. Whatever that means, if they intend to release by christmas, i assume news has to be soon.

However for those of you hoping for Zurg and Stinky Pete, I wouldn’t get my hopes up. I have a feeling, if they arent in the short, they wont be in the wave. Same thing goes for the “TSC Twitch” and Big Baby, or characters like Stretch or Bo. I have a strong feeling, and maybes its wrong, that chuckles (who appears in the shorts) is much more likely than Stinky Pete or Zurg. Which kinda sux, as personally I’d want a Pete, Zurg, Trixie, Mrs P, and Chuckles first. I’d also like a stretch and changed my mind about big baby. I honestly think that if they released pretty much any character, it would sell well enough. And the more the merrier. But I really feel like “bonnie’s toys” and a small chance of Mrs. P will dominate the wave.

They will probably make mrs potato head no ? She’s so important!

By the way :slight_smile:
I’m done with the Bookworm ! I have to add the torch in :slight_smile: Tell me what do you think about it!
As soon I put the torch in I’ll take a picture of the Gang, with my STRETCH GLASS :slight_smile:

Very nice (as always)…I wish I had thought of using a metal hoop to make the flashlight removable. Great idea. Can’t wait to see Stretch. :slight_smile:

Thanks Wampar, it means a lot from you :slight_smile: ! Yeah the loop is the best way to hold the torch i think :slight_smile: and because of the shape of a typical torch, the loop won’t be noticeable :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah You won’t be disappointed by Stretch, I think she turned out really well, There are the suction cups missing only :slight_smile: But it will be truely cool I think :slight_smile: I really like how the glass represented perfectly the sticky aspect of Stretch ! <3
Maybe I could show you how it looks so far ?

Could you possibly make another set of the dresses? I would love to own my very own!

PS I would pay you much :slight_smile:

BRILLIANT Emma as always my friend!
Pete should be complete by Monday. I made his hat today! :stuck_out_tongue:

Well the thing is I asked to someoneelse to make me them and I don’t really know if I’ll be able to remake them by myself + I don’t have the machine :angry: !

Thanks ! RoundupGang :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok ok, here my stretch !!! I have to make the mouth darker and add suction cups :slight_smile: !!! I will post a better pic really soon with the other toys too :slight_smile:, I know that the legs are not long enough, but remember it’s glass, and it was quite difficult to make them, otherwise it wouldnt stand properly :slight_smile: ! so here it is!!

Wow Emma your Stretch looks great! Also are you gonna put suction cups on Stretch?

I really need to know how to post piictures on here without it destroying this forum?
Any help?

Thanks !
Of course, I mentionned it :slight_smile:

Go on : imageshack.us/
Browse a picture, upload it, clik on the frame with your picture on and do right clik “show picture” and then you copy paste the link here, you select all of the link and you click on the “Img” tab that appear when you post a reply, hope i’m clear :slight_smile:

Here a picture to show you : img225.imageshack.us/img225/2065/imageshac.jpg (browser’s french,but should be ok to get it)

Glass? Wow Emma, impressive.

I recently got a Bullseye In the mail awesome but he came with no COA…I emailed customer service but still no reply does anyone have a number since the contact us thing does not work on the site.Oh and anyone have a more reliable email since I have a feeling the customer service will never reply.

Hi, I’m Muppetaz I’m new here I came from Muppet central, another fourm site. I collect the 6" basic figures, would this be the place to talk about custom figures? Does anyone here make and sell them?

Hi Muppetaz, and welcome :slight_smile: ! You can talk about custom figures here, I guess… Well it’s a subect for replicas :slight_smile:

Thanks mate :slight_smile: I’m really glad how it turned out, I think it was a good idea to make her this way, because it really shows the sticky aspect of stretch :slight_smile: + She is 8" tall :slight_smile: she’s really good next to chunk and sparks!

The replica threads are generally for anything that replicates something from the film, and isn’t just a Toy Story collection toy as is. So yeah this is where most custom talk goes. Well, this and the original replica thread (which is broken for the time being). We’re not really allowed to buy/sell here anymore though. have to take it to private messages for that. Some people have managed to slip some sales in though.

A glass Stretch. VERY, very impressive.

Did you make it yourself or did you work together with a glass blower to make Stretch? I can’t even imagine how to go about implementing such a bold (and effective) design.