Toy Story That Time Forgot

And an acurate size Reptilius :angry:

screw price, WHENS THE PREORDER?!

I donā€™t understand why youā€™re so upset about Thinkway not making Transitron. I mean, heā€™s cool and all, donā€™t get me wrong, but he was only there for like 10 seconds. He all did was thank Jessie. They need to make Combat Carl because he was a main character.

Iā€™m not going to lie though if Disney found a company willing to make secondary Toy Story characters, I would ask for the Battlesaurs, Prospector, Trixie, and all of the toys in Toy Story of Terror. ;-p

They made a vintage toy commercial of him! So what if he wasnā€™t a main character and only appeared for a few seconds in the TSOT movie. That was enough time to see how cool Transitron is. How can they not make a great toy like that for real? Toy Story The Time Forgot had toys made, but none for Toy Story Of Terror. Except for that little set of Jessie, Buzz, and Combat Carl. Itā€™s just so unfair. Japanese mechas are the coolest toys, and the creators of Toy Story Of Terror are passing up the oppertunity to make such a awesome toy?! This sucks!

Actually, now that I think about it, Iā€™m being a hypocrite. You see, Iā€™m a big Star Wars fan and my favorite character is Boba Fett (the bounty hunter from Episode V) and my friend always asks why heā€™s my favorite character. I kinda use some of the same points as you except they relate to Star Wars. So yeah, I can see why youā€™d want a Transitron.

Thanks. Iā€™m glad somebody here understands my frustration and disapoinment for Transitron not being made.

If you really wanted to, you could always ask your supporters to e-mail Disney Consumer Products to ask for the figures. I doubt it would work but itā€™s really up to you.

screw transitron. just give us prospector. wtf thinkway, you could have made four million variants of the same figure by now.

And Screw Combat carl, we need a new Bo Peep!

I have been waiting like 14 years to get a Prospector. GIVE ME PROSPECTOR OR GIVE ME DEATH! well not death but still, I want that Stinky Pete.

shut up, gimme the figure, and take my money already! thinkway execs would crap their pants with the prospector variants though!
now, whens angel kitty going on sale?

sigh

Instead of whining in the Toy Story That Time Forgot Thread, why donā€™t you guys just contact the maunfacturers and toy stores? Not only are the complaints annoying but they donā€™t resolve the present issue. For the e-mails, just input the appropriate information required and send them a formal messagel. For example:

If more people send e-mails like these, DCP will become aware of what their consumers want and [ideally] will produce additional characters to be sold along with Woody and Buzz.

You can start with e-mailing the following contacts:
[url]https://ebizsec.disney.com/ebizsecurity/contactus/contactus.htm?Locale=en[/url]
[url]http://www.thinkwaytoys.com/ContactUs.asp[/url]
[url]http://www.toysrus.com/helpdesk/index.jsp?display=store&subdisplay=contact[/url]

Remember to be professional in your e-mails; itā€™s counter-intuitive to be rude. In the end, they are people too who are just be following orders.

I know were not quite in ā€œspringā€ yet, but is there any word on this angel kitty toy? Has anyone seen one at TRU or eBay?

No luck yet. The company manufacturing the toy only gave me a slated release.

wheeze
[url]http://www.pixarpost.com/2015/03/angel-kitty-and-mr-jones-plush-toys.html[/url]
Pixar Post received Angel Kitty AND Mr. Jones early. Nice to know Just Play Inc. is adding in Mr. Jones as a bonus.

Awww! Mr Jones looks so cute!

shut up, toy company, and takemy money already.

why not whine? we wont ever see one, and if we do, ill eat my figurative hat.

Guys, start checking ToysRus for Angel Kitty and Mr. Jones. A bunch are popping up on eBay for around $20-$30. I doubt they cost that much but it at least confirms their availability.

And I just noticed the listings, too! Gotta head on over to my local Toys 'R us real soonā€¦'cause I want them both!