Toy Story Toons: Partysaurus Rex

Saw it. Love it. Awesome. Epic awesome. XD
Need I say more?? I loved it! So much fun!

And now today it is available in the itunes store.

I enjoyed it to say the least. The only thing I didn’t like was that Mr. Potato Head seemed a little out of character. He would be the one to be mean to Rex, but he wouldn’t chant “party pooper”, he’s too mature for that kind of thing…

All I’m saying is I just hope they don’t make a short revolving around Bonnie’s sandbox or something. I’m going to be busy with this short for quite some time :unamused:

[url]http://video.disney.com/watch/partysaurus-rex-4cb5aeaed8df6adddc0f952d[/url]

They are making a Halloween special next year. :slight_smile:

perezhilton.com/2012-10-09-toy-s … Ht_jYYrPXM

Just want to mention that with “Ajax Plumbing”, Pixar missed an open goal in keeping up with the P-P tradition when naming things. Pizza Planet, Poultry Palace, Prairie Pioneers (the name of the train in Toy Story 3 opening sequence, you might have missed it if you don’t know what I’m talking about :smiley: ). Something like Piper Plumbing or Public Plumbing or even Pirates Plumbing would’ve been easy home runs. Wateva!

Finally watched this short. And I loved it.

It was nice to see Rex in the spot-light, although the attitude of Mr Potato Head and some of the others seemed a little harsh at the start of the short. I do feel bad for Bonnie’s family though - it would have cost them a fortune to fix all the floors, not to mention damage to the skirting boards, etc. Rex really should be more responsible next time!

the disney store should really start releasing figures of the toys introduced in the shorts :smiley:

Loved it, but now have a new appreciation for [spoil]bathtub drain and overflow precaution safety measures[/spoil]. -Omar

I loved this short :smiley: I think most characters are having their ‘own’ short or yóu could say the spotlight is mainly focusing on a particular character which I think is really cool ;-

Hawaii - Barbie & Ken
Small Fly - Buzz
Partysaurus Rex - Rex of course lol
I wanna see a ‘woodys roundup’ type one (a boy can dream can’t he lol)

Happy birthday Wallace Shawn the voice of Rex. 69 today. Hope u have a good one

In case anyone didn’t know, this and the other two Toy Story Toons are available for free, legal viewings on the Toy Story website under “Videos”. Also, this will be on Blu-Ray with the Monsters, Inc. re-release in a few months. I’m not sure why they didn’t just put it with Finding Nemo on Blu-Ray, but oh well.

Cool. I’ll probably have to wait for a Vol 3 shorts collection though, since I dont see me getting a Blu-Ray player anytime soon

U not got a ps3?

Why should he own a ps3 :question:

Cos it plays blu rays that’s how I play mine

Nope, I actually dont own any video game systems. Never really that interested I guess.

My favorite part (and this was very funny) is when Mr. Potato Head is chanting, “Party-pooper Rex! Party-pooper Rex!”

This was in my head all day since watching it in the Cinema yesterday.