Toy Story Toons: Partysaurus Rex

Clip.
youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … Dn9vs&hd=1

you linked to a private video.

It wasn’t private when I posted it. I still have it open in another tab…maybe I could re upload it myself…

Edit: found another link.
youtube.com/watch?v=uh96gYSl1h4&hd=1

Edit 2: once again it was made private. This is starting to get annoying. Here’s yet another link.
youtube.com/watch?v=GsmVeyPuPB8

interesting. Means the rubber duck from the buddy pack boat is accurate sculpt wise, but i wonder about scale. Based on this video, he appears slightly bigger than te rex figure but im not sure how large buddy pack rex is

all show up as blocked :confused:

Here’s one that’s unlikely to be taken down, as it’s not on YouTube:
blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/ … x-20120815

Well, one thing’s for sure. Disney could potentially earn a lot of money off of merchandise of all these new toys :slight_smile:

Though then again, they didn’t seem to take advantage of Small Fry as I thought they would.

I would buy quite a few shorts characters:
zipper pilot
small fry buzz and zurg
neptuna, t-bone, lizard wizard,maybe even gary grappling hook
and from partysaurus rex, I would buy that sailor/boat toy and chuck the duck. I was really hoping the buddy pack set was close to film accurate but it doesnt look like it is

The last one I posted is still up for me… unless it’s a region thing?

They are releasing a set of the toys from Small Fry. They are going to be Disney Store exclusives. I’m assuming they will be released later this year, either with the release of Small Fry to DVD and Blu-Ray or with the next line of toys being released for Christmas. (i.e. Zurg)

Where did you hear this? i know the director said something but its been a long long time and im pretty sure they wouldve been out by now

Also small fry is only being released on Pixar shorts 2

pixarblog.de/kurzfilme/toy-s … aurus-rex/

2 new images

I realy love the bubbles! they look so real!

To be perfectly honest…I wasn’t impressed. I didnt think it was on par with previous shorts.

Yeah, I was hoping for more laughs but it was just more…I dunno mildly charming rather than funny to me. I like a lot of the ideas in it but it didnt work as a whole for me. Also I found the recycled TS3 soundtrack very distracting. It was bad enough that TS3 recycled as much as it did compared to TS2, but this is really pushing it to me. Either compose new stuff or leave it silent.

I did like that shot of rex during the imagination sequence though. That was just awesome.

If anyone wants to see the short, I’ve got it
Just message me :slight_smile:

The link is working for everyone that got it right? I haven’t gotten any feedback from any of you and I’m afraid I may have made the video completely private…

just wondering if anyone else cought t bone. he appeard during the overflow
T bone .jpg

yer i watched it thanks, i thought it was good. really liked it. Good old rex :smiley:

Yes! It’s working.

Thank you so much! My son love it, and, he said “He send it for me?, So I can watch it? Wow, so nice of him, you better tell him, thank you” 8D