Toy Story Toons: Partysaurus Rex

Awww! Tell him I said you’re welcome, I’m glad he enjoyed it :slight_smile:

cute :slight_smile:

My friend and I thought it was good. It was amusing and a cute idea. Especially since it went all the way and [spoil]the bath completely overflowed[/spoil]. And we both laughed at the [spoil]“what up, fishes?”[/spoil] line.

Here’s a HD sneak peek that I found, anyone who’s wanted to see the entire short has seen it by now but here’s a better quality preview: youtube.com/watch?v=KiCLA4gP … ature=plcp
And here’s a nice poster I found as well: 2.bp.blogspot.com/-uIHIpJXAEfw/U … a-nemo.png

If you can’t tell, I’m obsessed with this short!

I noticed your new obsession xD

I really liked this, just like everything from Pixar! Not much to say; interesting opening, funny antics from Rex - he makes a great party animal! I love Rex. His new friends, the sailor and the duck are cute with great voices (P.S. Bonnie drew pictures of them already!) Also, Sulley is still alive! The joke was that the toilet seat cover is the same color as him, it WAS NOT him! :unamused: :smiley: I know, you’re kidding. I think I only have one minuscule problem: Why were the other toys so mean, like Hamm and the Potato Heads? Shame on them, they know better. I don’t think Woody or Buzz Lightyear were being mean though. Anyway, Rex showed the rest of 'em at the end!

What up, fishes!

Just to let everyone know, it’s debuting on Disney Channel on Monday :slight_smile: Check your listings! I can’t waaaait!!! :smiley:

No need, the time should be the same for everyone in the US. It airs at 10:05 tonight, it won’t show up on your digital guide, at least it doesn’t on mine, so set up a manual recording if your DVRing it like me.

Saw it. Love it. Awesome. Epic awesome. XD
Need I say more?? I loved it! So much fun!

And now today it is available in the itunes store.

I enjoyed it to say the least. The only thing I didn’t like was that Mr. Potato Head seemed a little out of character. He would be the one to be mean to Rex, but he wouldn’t chant “party pooper”, he’s too mature for that kind of thing…

All I’m saying is I just hope they don’t make a short revolving around Bonnie’s sandbox or something. I’m going to be busy with this short for quite some time :unamused:

[url]http://video.disney.com/watch/partysaurus-rex-4cb5aeaed8df6adddc0f952d[/url]

They are making a Halloween special next year. :slight_smile:

perezhilton.com/2012-10-09-toy-s … Ht_jYYrPXM

Just want to mention that with “Ajax Plumbing”, Pixar missed an open goal in keeping up with the P-P tradition when naming things. Pizza Planet, Poultry Palace, Prairie Pioneers (the name of the train in Toy Story 3 opening sequence, you might have missed it if you don’t know what I’m talking about :smiley: ). Something like Piper Plumbing or Public Plumbing or even Pirates Plumbing would’ve been easy home runs. Wateva!

Finally watched this short. And I loved it.

It was nice to see Rex in the spot-light, although the attitude of Mr Potato Head and some of the others seemed a little harsh at the start of the short. I do feel bad for Bonnie’s family though - it would have cost them a fortune to fix all the floors, not to mention damage to the skirting boards, etc. Rex really should be more responsible next time!

the disney store should really start releasing figures of the toys introduced in the shorts :smiley:

Loved it, but now have a new appreciation for [spoil]bathtub drain and overflow precaution safety measures[/spoil]. -Omar

I loved this short :smiley: I think most characters are having their ‘own’ short or yóu could say the spotlight is mainly focusing on a particular character which I think is really cool ;-

Hawaii - Barbie & Ken
Small Fly - Buzz
Partysaurus Rex - Rex of course lol
I wanna see a ‘woodys roundup’ type one (a boy can dream can’t he lol)

Happy birthday Wallace Shawn the voice of Rex. 69 today. Hope u have a good one