TS3 General Observations and Questions

at my viewing of toy story 3 everything was great laughing crying woohoo ing at the end. but one guy stood up and yelled “dont you guys wish they fell into the flames” :angry:

What? That guy’s crazy. :angry:

I seemed to be the only one who thought [spoil]Buzz’s line to the leaving soldiers, “You’re going AWOL?!” [/spoil]was funny.

I mean, when I misplace anything I don’t really question it when I find it and its somewhere I didn’t know. Most of the human characters aren’t gonna think too much into how the toys end up in certain places. Woody and Buzz showing up in the box in the car in TS1, Al finding Woody outside of his styrofoam case in TS2, all of Woody’s roundup not in Al’s suitcase, Jesse, Bullseye and the Aliens showing up in Andy’s room, or [spoil]all the toys ending up in one of the boxes [/spoil]in TS3.

I just saw the film again today, and I looked for Zurg that time, and yes, he’s in there. He’s in the veerrrrrryyyy back behind Ken, Stretch, and the Unkrich Jack in the Box.

[spoil]Big baby was in Vending machine. he threw Buzz on See’ N say where Ken and other henchman were. How did Big baby get up in the vending machine and in the top? How did the others besides Ken get in top of vending machine. Big Baby just is too big for the vending machine…[/spoil]

[spoil]I know Ken showed up at the dumpster next to the garbage chute after Lotso and other henchmen arrived there. How did he know where Barbie and Andy’s toys went to?[/spoil]

You know that Zurg clip I uploaded/posted earlier?
Boy I feel special now…
twitter.com/leeunkrich/status/20927015748

I think they probably hijacked the luggage carrier and drove it home.

Cool FigmentJedi :smiley:

This is just a little thing, and I’m sure I must’ve got the wrong end of the stick at some point because I don’t think anyone else has mentioned it, but you know near the beginning of the film, when Woody [spoil]looks at the noticeboard hanging in Andy’s room, and there’s a couple of photos on it? And one of the photos is of Andy wearing a mortar board and his graduation gown? Surely that’s the sort of photo that should be taken after Andy has graduated from college and not before?[/spoil] Unless it was a sort of posing for a photo before leaving college thing, though I can’t understand why Andy would even have bought his graduation stuff three/four years in advance.

At the beginning of Toy story, I find it funny how Woody is slid down the banister and his hat stays on, and then he’s spun around in a chair and it falls off! You’d think it would have fallen off coming down the banister

high school

I only got a glance at this so I’m not entirely sure… but did anyone notice that one of the daycare kids were wearing a #95 Cars shirt?

Yes, he is, Snipe.

Here’s a photo:

Lee has been answering questions from his formspring. heres a few that we’ve been wondering about for a while.

Why is Andy or his mom not suprised that the toys appeared out of nowhere right after Andy was all worried that his mom had lost them?

Andy IS surprised. Mom is purposefully out in the hall and not quite aware of what Andy is talking about.

Watched Toy Story 3 for the third time and just realised something. How did Slinky get off the magnetic conveyor belt at the dump?

All the toys banded together and managed to pull him down. We had storyboarded a beat showing them getting him down, but I decided it was slowing things down and was not necessary. I thought it was better to have Woody surprised that the toys were no longer on the belt.

I’m probably not the first person to ask this, but where is Andy’s dad?

This is our most-asked question. We all have our own ideas, but we’ve decided that any one answer opens a can of worms and raises too many other questions. We think it’s best to leave that particular question forever unanswered.

I hear Barbie and Ken don’t appear in the ‘Toy Story 3’ game, and I noticed they didn’t appear in the ‘Toy Story 3’ graphic novel, either. How come? They’re such incredible characters! :smiley:

We have an agreement with Mattel to use Ken and Barbie in the movie. Beyond that, it’s up to them to decide where else they can appear.

One thing that alot of people on the internet have been confused about was the relationship between Woody and Jessie. We all know that Buzz and Jessie are together, but are Woody and Jessie the best of friends or are they more like brother and sister?

They’re good friends and share a sibling-like relationship.

Thanks for the post, Kyle. Really cool that the guys in Emeryville particularly Lee are taking the time and interacting with fans like that. Although one weird thing is that the first question seems to be regarding TS, and the answer seems to be about TS2. Like the scene with Buzz and Woody landing in the box, and the answer about the appearance of Jessie, Bullseye and the Aliens at the end of TS2. Probably just looking way to into it.

The question is actually about TS3.

Wow. I WAY overlooked that. Just shows I need to see TS3 again. Thanks for pointing that out, Sheriff I would have spent way too much time being confused. June 18th is way to far back, I def. need to see it again.

He probably climbed up the back.

Because Chatter Telephone told Lotso’s gang, and Ken was part of that.

[spoil]But Ken was all tied up to the paddle ball by Barbie in the Dreamhouse. No one except him and Barbie fit in the dreamhouse, He came to the garbage chute after other came. He was still in his underwear when he shoed up,[/spoil]

He found her trough the power of love :laugh: