TSS's Fan-Made Videos

Hey! I just watched your newest video (I saw it on Youtube and saw that there was no sound :laughing: ) It’s really good! You have a really good editing style and the way that you put the video with the song was really good. And the song was really good too! I thought you chose a good one, I really liked it. :smiley:

Violet Parr: Thanks for your review Violet. I’m just guessing, but did this video make you cry? And I had a feling you were going to say that you loved the Violet/Bob in the limo and Violet/Helen outside the cave scenes.

mo: Yep, thanks to youtube, I had to find another video hosting site. But I’m glad you enjoyed it.

TSS- Well, I kinda wish I could say it did, but, I’m a very hard person when it comes to crying (unless it’s a personal issue, or I make myself cry while acting). Sorry, I hope you don’t take that as an insult, it was a beautiful video. I just don’t cry very easy.

But it was a beautiful music video, none the less. And I applaud you for making it so beautifully :slight_smile: !

Violet Parr: Oh, that’s cool! I’m still glad you feel that way about my video.

Hey everyone. I hpe you all are ready for a new music video. Becasue when I’m done with school today, (which might be in about 6-7 hours), I’ll post up my MV. I’m sorry that you all have been waiting for a while.

but I hope you enjoy.

Wow, TSS, that’s incredible! And that signature at the end looks so familiar :wink: . Thanks for the mention :slight_smile: .

Anyway, the video was AWESOME!!! I loved the timing of every clip and the song was brilliant when set to it! The editing was excellent in this video. I especially loved the fight scenes. It’s really hard to appreciate the villains, but you did a great job of showing the roll that villains play as well as how dark they really are. Very cool video :wink: . The ending was very engaging as well. I love the intense shots of the villains. You chose some of the best moments form the Pixar films for the villains. This was very intense, and I loved the song! I’d give it a 9.9/10! Excellent job! You have any idea what you’ll be doing next?

Before I forget, here is my latest video. It is an overall tribute to the villians of the Pixar Featured Films.

They include:

Sid
Scud
Hopper
Thumper
Molt
Prospector
Emperor Zurg
Al
Waternoose
Randall Boggs
Darla
P. Sherman
Syndrome
Mirage
Omnidroid (both versions)
Bomb Voyage
Underminer
Chick Hicks
Anton Ego
Skinner
AUTO
Charles Munz
Alpha
Beta
Gamma

You know Pixar has done an amazing job with these villains because some how, each villain leaves a lasting impression on people. They remember them because they are so brilliant. This video was meant to highlight and showcase their (and PIxar’s) brilliance.

Set to the song Headstrong, by Trapt, and using every Pixar feature film to date, here is my video.

Now as soon as I posted it on youtube, they muted the audio. So I had to post it on another website. So I’ll provide you two links: both the youtube and the working link.

Pixar Villain Tribute (Muted)

Pixar Villians Tribute (with music)

I’m glad you liked it Violet Parr. I really enjoyed reading your review.

As for what I plan on working next, I’ll tell you in my next PM. But remind me in a PM reply, becasue I’m likely to forget…

All I’m going to say is this: IF you really acknowledge the popularity of Pixar’s villains, then why do you label Randall as one? I may be the only one right now who noticed this, but I am FAR from the only one who disagrees with the claim that he’s simply a pure evil psychopath. Now your PM on how to make my submission for the abandoned video contest all those months ago makes sense.

That’s all I’m going to say.

SgtYayap: First off, I selected Randall as a Pixar villain because he was in the conflict with the protagonists: Mike and Sulley. In a story, there MUST be a conflict. There are three types of conflicts: Man v. man, man v. nature, and man v. self. The conflict in Monsters Inc was Man v. Man. Mike and Sulley’s goal was to get Boo home. To cut the details on a short list, Randall’s goal was to overtake his competion, and erase Sulley from the picture. He was jealous, and his jealousy put him on the oppisite side of the heroes.

Now as for the abandoned contest, I apologize for it not ending so good. But the real reason why I abandoned it is because there was little intrested/publicity about it. Which is partially my fault. But that was the real reason why I abandoned the contest. No other reason.

To get back on topic, what did you think of my video?

Actually I think their struggle is more in rivalry than direct conflict. I mean if you want to think conflict, it would have been Waternoose, who was tugging everybody along. Which is natural. Afterall is is the main villain afterall. Though Randall is tagged to be a stepping stone to pass in the later areas.

I belive Star Swordsman is truthful in what he says. Generally I thought it was a good idea, though don’t make videos myself.

Nexas: I can agree with you that Waternoose was the “ultimate” villain in the movie. But Randall did chose to side with him. So because of that, he automaticly had the honor and privlege to be featured in my MV. :wink:

Trust me, I believe I had more fun getting Randall clips for my Pixar Villian Tribute MV than getting Waternoose clips.

Thanks for the starting of that sentence…however…you might be surprised that that second sentence isn’t…oh nevermind. chuckles You wouldn’t be interested in that.

shrugs I will admit, there’s not much of Waternoose to get clips from other than him banishing Sullivan and Wazowski, the chase after Sullivan, and maybe even his set-up with the C.D.A. for someone else to take the fall. Ran was in the film more often so I guess I can see how video-making wise he’s easier to work with.

Once again, I am not going to address the debate any further.

I DO remember you saying that, and I guess, in retrospect, I phrased that statement badly. I did not mean to imply that it was due to a certain topic, and I myself noticed how few participated in the contest. Sorry for the confusion. :confused:

As for the video, I TRIED to see it, but, alas, the computer I’m using (which, fortunately, is not my typically-used one) is VERY bad when it comes to playing videos on the internet. :confused:

Sucks when that happens. The video thing I mean. Sometimes I have to wait for some time to get a video ready to play.

Sorry for the long wait you guys. But now, I have finally completed my latest Incredibles music video. I hope you guys enjoy it’s awesomeness.

I chose the song “I Came To Play” by Downstait because it has become my favorite song. It gets me pumped up, excited, happy, and it sends adrenaline and a rush inside me. This song also inspires me to go out and live life to its fullest, to dare to dream, and to pursue my goals. (there are a lot of reasons why I love this song, but I’ll leave it at that)

Anyways, this video was origianlly supposed to be an All Incredibles Villians video. but I thought to myself, “You have already done a Villains video. Challenge yourself by doing a Syndrome video.” So I did.

And believe me, this was quite a challenge. But after overcoming a lot of obstacles (an infected computer, college stress, and a messed up DVD Ripper), I’ve finally got it posted. Thank you for your patience.

This video also features something new from TSS. I made a couple siggys at the end of the video. But enough of my talking.

Enjoy this music video. He’s SYNDROME… and he’s AWESOME!!!

Syndrome (I Came To Play)

Wow, another spectacular effort from you, TSS. Once again, your timing is impeccable… you even attempted a bit of lip-synching, so nice touch there… and the sigs at the end had great screenshots.

The only criticism I have is that the pace dropped with seemingly random footage during the bridge (3:04-3:14), but it picks up again afterwards with the flash-cuts from 3:14 onwards. Other than that, this vid’s tight as the belt on Mr Incredible pre-training montage! :stuck_out_tongue:

Dunno whether I’ve asked you this before, but what video-editing program did you use?

Great one, TSS :smiley: ! I loved this one! You did a great job with this vid, especially for being a little out of your element at the end with the sigs!

Though this may not be my favorite video from you (mostly because of my favoritism toward Violet and I didn’t know the song), this was exceedingly awesome! The lyrics matched up almost perfectly to the clips chosen, and the quality of the video was very good. That was a really good pump-me-up song, and the lyrics do sound like you’re inside Syndromes head, hearing his thoughts towards The Incredibles, so the effectiveness of the video was incredibly high. I’d imagine, if I was a big Syndrome fan, I’d be raving even more over this video! You’ve found a way to make his sick twisted self… kind of appealing :wink: . And, as usual, your editing skills get better and better. I also really liked the signatures at the end. Not bad at all for a first time. Good job :slight_smile: !

Overall, this was a great video! I’d give it 9.8/10. Great job! I can’t wait to see what you do next!

TDIT- Nice metaphor :wink: .

TDIT:

Thank you for your comments TDIT. I always love to read your reviews/critiques. (There is a reason why you were voted Best Critiquer)

Ah, the bridge. I’m glad you caught that. The bridge was actually the hardest part for me. It put me on a 2-3 week hiatus. However, I wanted to get it done, so I just put on a string of clips that would seem like it would flow. But thanks for pointing that out. (trust me, everytime I watch it from 3:00-3:14, I always think, “okay, I could’ve done something a lot better than that”)

I use Windows Movie Maker. I don’t have the luxury (or money) of using something amazing like Final Cut or other video editting software, but I’ve used WMM since my First TI MV. And despite being pretty basic, I believe that my video still come out looking professional.

Violet Parr:

Again, thank you for the comments.

Awesome: Funny how I always associate this word with this video. (But that’s another riddle for another day)

Anyways, your reviews always make me smile. Thank you for your comments.

Just curious. Why did I get knocked off 0.2 points form your grade of my MV? Is it because you are a VIolet Parr fan?

Oh well. Thanks again.

I like the song!! Also nice clips.