TSS's Fan-Made Videos

directive: Thanks for your comments. I understand your suggestions and I thank you for them. I hope you can take something from watching these MVs and take it back to your MV making.

PS: Have you checked my Bob Parr MV and my Helen & Violet MV yet?

M-O: Well, they aren’t really a lot of work, just time consuming. It requires a good sense of timing, rythem, and a good idea of what you want vs what would work.

Bob Parr Music Video: Wonderful choice of song (where do you get your song ideas from?), and mad synching skills (especially in the part where it talks about Bob’s dreams). Love the use of Mirage in this one. Yeah, just an all-'round enjoyable music video. Props to your brother. =)

Song choices is one of the most crucial parts when it comes to making my MVs rachel. First off, I gotta pick a song that I know. I can’t pick one I don’t know or else I would feel lost. I also gotta pick a song that I really like. If I don’t like a song, I won’t put my whole heart and passion into it. In addition, I gotta think which song would fit best for that sort of character. This process narrows the list down a lot.

Again, thanks for your comments raachel. I really appreciate it.

Wow. I’ve never seen my name written with two As before. :slight_smile:

You picked a great song, and I don’t even really dig Marc Anthony. Had that song in my head for the rest of the day. Keep up the great work and I’m looking forward to your next MV.

Sorry for the long delay everyone. Well, here is my next MV. This one is about Dash Parr, the fastest kid on the planet. (And one little energy ball). I hope that the song I use would give viewers a sense of energy and the sense of being unstoppable. I hope you guys enjoy this one.

Dash Parr Music Video

Anyone got any comment on my new posted video?

I enjoyed how it’s full of energy, just like Dash. It was exciting. :smiley: Great job!

I like how you started with the The Incredibles logo and how you synched the action scenes from the movie with the guitar riff of the song. I never realised how cute Dash was until I saw him in montage like this. What character do you think you will do next? Or is it the Tony/Violet one?

(Also, please don’t take me not giving you feedback as any indicator of the quality of your work - rather only as a reflection of my time management skills. I’ll try to be more prompt in giving you feedback in the future.:slight_smile:)

Well, as of now rachel, I am just posting music videos that I have made already. I haven’t started on my Violet/Tony one and don’t plan to yet until I get enought Fan art/Fan graphics.

But thanks for your comments.

Here is another music video my twin brother made. This time, it is about Syndrome. The MV is a musical tribute to him, with small message. he tells viewers that he won’t be stopped until he achives his goal, and will do anything to accomplish it. The Movie is obviously from the Incredibles, with music from Crush 40. Please enjoy.

Syndrome Music Video

Hi TSS,

I’m really impressed with your music vids, like I’ve mentioned before, our styles are quite alike in the sense we like to match the images to the lyrics much more than lip-synching. Hope I’m not jumping the gun on your progressive announcements of one-year-old videos (yes, I noticed that), but I’d like to give my two cents on one of your vids that stood out in particular: the Bob & Helen Music Video.
Firstly, great choice of music: “Love Me When I’m Gone” is one of my faves and it suits B&H’s tenacious relationship perfectly. Bob and Helen don’t spend much on-screen time together, and their marriage is put to the ultimate test, either by mistaken perception of infidelity (Helen thinks of Bob) or death (Bob of Helen). The clips captured this idea and as usual, matched the lyrics right down to the second. Very tight editing!
The opening and closing quotes bookending the vids was a nice touch. My favourite part was the guitar riff from 2:48 to 3:16, the strobe flashes and Bob putting on his gloves was kick-butt!
Overall, I think this is your best video so far. Granted, most of your other vids I’ve seen are awesome too, and when I feel like it, I’ll comment on those too, but this one was the closest to perfection, and it just rocked so hard I felt compelled to write this review straight after seeing it. In all honesty, you might like to know I have seen many other fan film MVs (including some of yours), so I’m quite picky when it comes to favouriting fan videos. This one is a definite Fave in my books (or should I say, Channel?)
I’d like to see you top this effort, but as it is, I’ll settle for this one anytime. Fantastic work, once again! :slight_smile:

thedriveintheatre: Once again, I think you for your comments. Perfection is not an easy thing to accopmlish when I make a music video. And you have figured out the message I was trying to convey. Nice job.
So you think this is my best MV so far? hmmm, well, if that is what you think, then that is what you think. But I feel very honored. And I know that many people just look at my MVs and just tell me they either liked it or didn’t like it. I have come across very few people who are picky with details, you included. You are picky when you view your stuff, so I think I should be picky when I make my MVs.

Again, thank you. I hope you enjoy the other ones.

This is a Syndrome Music video. I wanted to show many things through this MV. First, I wanted to display Buddy’s transformation from an obessed, geeky fan of Mr. Incredible to the Super Villain seeking for revenge as well as glory. I also wanted to show his hatred for the Parr family, like all villains hate the heroes.

This was made by my twin brother, (with a little bit of my input). Please enjoy everyone!

Syndrome Music Video

It was very intense and amazing, and it fits Syndrome well. :smiley: The action got me all excited inside.
Your brother did a good job on that, as well as you with your input.

Thanks for your comments BBD. I’ll be sure to tell him that.

I’m not sure whether to post this video or not, but what the heck. I’ll do it.

This is a music video tribute to Bob and Dash Parr. What this video is trying to convey is the father/son relationship.

This video was edited and made by my twin brother. I believe he did a good job with it.

The only reason why I am hesitant on posting this video is because this is the least viewed and lowest rated music video I got on my channel. But I need to update, so here you all go.

Bob & Dash Music Video

What can I say? Impeccable timing and great synchronisation to lyrics as usual, TSS! The song’s a bit mellow and lacks the visceral, emotional ‘punch’ the previous video I reviewed (Love Me When I Gone) had, but still a commendable effort with what was given. Your bro must share the same passion for TI and editing skills as you! I guess the real kudos should go to him, then. :smiley:
Love the drum rolls at 3:22 to 3:24 and 3:32 to 3:34. Where was the footage from 3:34 to 3:39 by the way (the one where Dash grabs the remote and runs circles around Bob before being grabbed by the leg and dangled upside down. They’re both in their suits.)? :question:
Oh, and your lowest rated is a 4-star, and lowest-viewed a 6000 views? Are you kidding me? If my ‘lousiest’ video had even half the rating and viewcount as yours, I’d be a very happy man already! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks thedriveintheatre. I always love it when you review my stuff.

The clip of Dash, Bob and the remote control can be found on the 2nd Disc of the Incredibles. it is ann easter egg, so look carefully. :wink: I actually can’t say what I clicked to find it.

Here is another video for you guys. but before you see it, there is a story behind it. This was going to be a project for my language class. We had just learned movie terms and we had to make a little project aobut it. This video wasn’t done on time, so I had to make a photo collage in the end. next up, I planned on making this for “Film Club” at my school, but I never got to show it (it was about halfway done in progress). So I thought, “what would happened if I wanted to finish the dang thing?” So I did, and well here you are. A fan-made music video trailer for the Incredibles. I hope you enjoy.

The Incredibles Fan-Made Trailer

The music and the theme fit it really well. Another really great video by you. The excitement emerged more around 0:57 and grew throughout the rest. What grade did you get from your language class? It deserves an A! :smiley: