TSS's Fanfiction: The Incredibles: Syndrome's Return

Are you gonna publish that? Iā€™d read it! :smiley:

Well done! I wish I had that kind of stamina to write that much. Youā€™re quite the author! Really makes me want to take up the olā€™ pen again.
I hope to see more one day :smiley:

pixarfan9099: Thank you very much. I hope you enjoyed reading it here.

Haunt: Thanks for your comments. And donā€™t worry, you shall read more from me very soon.

Heh, good deal. Itā€™s certainly inspiring.

Thanks Haunt. I hope I get to read some stories from you.

The Star Swordsman wrote:

Oh, really? How soon? :smiley: Umā€¦ if I may ask.

vilet parr: I donā€™t know. I want to finish my story first before I start posting it. :wink:

Thatā€™s cool.

I got a question for you. See, Iā€™ve got a fan fiction of my own that Iā€™d like to post here. Thereā€™s only one thing holding me back, though-- whatā€™s to keep anybody from reading it and stealing my ideas? Not that I donā€™t trust you guys, but it is the Internet. Anybody could just come and copy the story. So do I need a copyright first, or what? Can you even get a copyright on a story about someone elseā€™s characters?

^ Well, technically you canā€™t really copyright a fanfic. Itā€™s already copyrighted by the studio/director. If itā€™s art you can copyright a concept, but not the character.
Sadly, whatā€™s one the internet is completely up for grabs. But look on the bright side. Chances are someone else has either thought of it, or done it alreadyā€¦Ok, so thatā€™s not exactly what youā€™d call a ā€˜bright sideā€™, but you get the gist.
Oh, internet. Why must you be a double-edged sword? =(

I would love to read your fanfics violet parr. And I wouldnā€™t worry about someone stealing your story. I worry about that al of the time, but no one has copied any of my fanfics yet. however, if someone want so borrow one of my characters, i tell them to notify me first before I decide.

TSS, THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED! This is like, one of the best stories Iā€™ve ever read! Really! :smiley:
My review
Storyline:10.00
Romance9:00
Spelling:8.00 Um overall really good! :slight_smile:

Hmm, my romance was better than my spelling huh? :laughing: Thanks for the review annaborjack.

Well, everyone loves it, (expect in real life,heh heh)

What was your favorite part annaborjack?

the part were Britney was being mean to Violet! lol jk

the part with Tony and Violet were swimming.

Good choices. Personally, I LOVED the scene were Bob first finds out that Violet gave up her powers. Very good show of emotions there. I also liked the scene were Violet kicks Britneyā€™s butt in kick ball. :laughing: ā€œSweetā€¦ā€ (to quote Squirt.)

Thanks you two. :wink:

I must say that my favorite part was definitely the climax! It was so intense, Violetā€™s courage and doing what she knows she has to doā€¦love that part.

Thanks a lot BBD.

well, TSS, since this is over, what now? You canā€™t keep that your sig forever.