TSS's Music Video Announcment

(Mods, if you feel like there isn’t a need for a topic like this, then by all means, delete it.)

Hey everyone! I have some really exciting news. My computer has been very mean to me about making music videos. Well now, thanks to a new program I got, I am back on track with my music video making. In short, I am happy to say that TSS is back to making music videos again!

I plan to share my progress in this topic, to let everyone know where I am at with my music video, and what has been accomplished.

Currently, I plan on starting a Bob/Helen MV to the song “When I’, GOne” by 3 Doors Down. THe next on my list comes in this order.

Violet/Dash: (still deciding song)
Violet (with a little bit of Tony): Invisible by Clay Aiken
Dash: Running on Ice
Helen: (still deciding song)
Bob: (Still deciding song, but leaning towards Stronger by Kanye West (might have a cross with Frozone)
And much more

So far, I am only planning on Incredibles MVs. Who knows, I might do a little cross with Pixar, but only time will tell what the future lies.

Again, this thread is to update my progress, and what I have finished. I also take suggestions if I need help, or song suggestions, and maybe character requests.

Expect a new MV in about seven days, maybe more.

Sounds exciting. Can’t wait to see what you’ve got.

What program are you using?

Well, I am using a program called “DVD to VCD AVI DIVX Converter”. The problem is, this converter always ends up making the ripped clip too fast, but at least it is better than waiting for 15 minutes for a 5 minute clip and getting absolute BS.

And I am using Windows Movie Maker.

In order to complete this project, I have gotta learn to be tolerant.

Well… If you’re looking for a “ripper” , try

freewarezoom.com/archives/free-dvd-ripper

THanks, but I already got one.

And I recommend Pinnacle Studio, if you can afford it (It came with my pc!), It’s so easy to use.

I rather use something that isn’t going to cost me any money.

Okay everyone, here is an update on my MV. So far, I am about 1/4 done. Getting the clips and editting them for the chorus of “When I’m Gone” takes a long time because I have a lot of them, and there is a lot of edtting. SO just to let you know, I am making good progess.

Pinnacle automatically splits videos up into 10-20 second chunks so therre’s no neeed to split.

After I rip a clip, I have to spit it myself, which is sorta benificial to me. I find the exact start and stop point I want.

I have another announcement you guys, but I would like your opinions. Right now, I am going to make a VIolet and Tony Music video. After that, I plan on making a Helen Parr one and then a big 5 minute Incredibles one.

After that, I plan on doing something I have never done before. I am going to make a Music video using not only the Incredibles, but characters from other PIxar movies as well. I plan on starting it right after I finish my Helen Parr or Incredibles one, but I want to ask all of you.

Do you like my idea of steping out of my shell and trying to make an MV using every Pixar Movie to date?

:astonished: I think that sounds awesome, TSS! :smiley: :smiley: (Just wondering, do you own any other Pixar films besides TI?)
Yes, it’s great for you to try new things. You can always include more TI clips in it than other Pixar movies, to show it’s your favorite. :wink:

BBD: Yep, Right now, I have A Bug’s Life and Rataotouille in my room. I gotta find the Toy Story, Monsters Inc, Nemo and Cars though.

And good idea that I could use more TI to show it is my favorite, but I want to aim for balance too.