TV Shows You Watch

Actually, if I had a reason for wanting to check out Doctor Who sometime, then it’s most likely because I had seen a painting of the Exploding Tardis while staying over with Sissy and Craig last month… (It was in their guest room.)

I’ve been watching Adventure Time a lot lately. It seems like such a dumb show, but it has some really serous moments…

^Adventure Time is silly, but it has moments that make it worth watching for sure.

Netflix added season one of Pokemon so I’ve been watching that lately. It’s so corny and 90s-tastic and that’s why it’s good. :laughing:

I just started watching Dr. Who, and I’m already liking it! :smiley:

Do any of you like Cowboy Bebop?

I don’t even know what that is.

Tv shows that I watch now

Marvels Agents of Shield
Tenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
NCIS LA
Family Guy
Hawaii Five-O
Resturant Impossible
WWE Raw
Big Bang Theory

TSS: Big Bang Theory? That just made me think of how, back in my high school senior year, my former study hall teacher had a poster of that, which said “Bazinga” on top of it.

I honestely just got into that show last year. but its really funny and I can relate on so many levels

Really? You got into Big Bang Theory just last year? Well, guess what? I only just got to watching Dr. Who the other week.

And, concerning the title of the show you mentioned, is it supposed to be Sci-Fi or something? 'Cause I’ve been getting into that kind of stuff lately…

high-five

The only show I watch is Hell’s Kitchen.

Really? Why do you only watch that one show, and nothing else?

That’s just all that’s really caught my interest. I don’t really try out many shows to begin with.

I used to watch Once Upon A Time, but it got really stupid, so I stopped.

Really? My mom loves that show! (and Elsa from Frozen is going to appear in it now)

I am disgusted by Once Upon a Time. Rather than coming up with their own ideas for the fairy tales, it seems they tend to re-use the Disney versions. Belle, Ariel, Elsa? They all look the dame, with he same personalities. And making Mulan the gay one? Wow, HOW ORIGINAL. I bet they put a lot of thought into that. There is nothing wrong having a gay character. But choosing her proves they are running on a stereo type. Plus Mulan/Shang 5ever. A lot of people have tried to get me hooked by saying it’s like the Disney version, but that does not tempt me. It disgusts me that people have become so lacking in creativity.

YEah girl! I saw the finale. it was awesome. Now this show is starting to become a favorite as they’ve risen the bar to what marvel fans expected the show to be.

JustSoWall-eCrazy - Yeah. Admittedly, I can’t remember most of the stupid moments since it’s been like a year.

I also got sick and tired of the show giving Regina a free pass on everything she did while treating everyone that tried to hurt her as evil.

And I’m not really into “Frozen”. I think it’s massively overrated.

Agreed. I did not care for the pilot or the next couple of episodes, but pretty soon I started really liking it. I’m definitely a fan now. But what about Ward, huh? What a jerk! I hate that guy now. Ironically I found Skye and Ward very annoying in the beginning. I don’t feel that way at all now.

While I quite enjoy Frozen, I have noticed two factions on tumblr. One defends every single element, claiming the movie as perfect. The other seems to go out of their way to point out “problematic things” or plot holes or that the sisters look too similar to spite the aforementioned group. All of these people are idiots, by the way. The perfect movie does not exist, and it never will as long as movies are made by humans. However if I enjoy a movie, I can see the flaws for myself. I am not a fool, and I can tell for myself what is “offensive”, and what I consider a plot hole. I do not like people trying to convince me how good a movie is, or how bad. I have my opinion and I detest these people because they want to control everyone’s opinions. I really love the movie though, but I do not believe in any such thing as the perfect movie.

Great. Now I don’t want to watch Big Bang Theory.

My dad told me it was more like “Friends” and has nothing to do with Sci-Fi. So I looked it up on IMDb, but I can’t seem to find the other version. And I though it was supposed to be Sci-Fi because of the title!

Grr…I’ve been tricked!