Twlight Haters Unite!

So, how did you guys come to hate it?

It was the way the girls talk about it.

As a lot of you know, I don’t think much of shippers, and that’s a franchise that revolves exclusive around them. There’s nothing else to it, just a hollow shell.

Then, as I like to know what I am talking about, I read all books in a couple of days and… the hating process was completed.

But me, it wasen’t much the books or movies. It was the fans. Their vilent. I think I once read a girl choked a bot becuase he sais he hated it ( He lived.) and other crazy stories like that. Not all fans are like that, some are veru kind, but some are just plane mean.

Agree with Spirit, the way women like it bothers me, and also seeing how the films breaks records make me sick, they are everthing, but not entertaining, or charming.

Has their ever been Twilight/Harry Potter fights?

Of course, there’s no rule you can’t like only one. My sistre and my best friend are fans of both.

I once said I hated Twilight on A Harry Potter video on Youtube and got about 300 or so likes.

Breaking Dawn part one has had the highest grossing Weekend in the UK for an American film. I’m officially depressed. :mrgreen:

I hope they don’t pass Deathly Hallows part 2.

I think it’s coming close.

that sucks :angry: , but what I know is that Breaking Dawn won’t be able to reach Harry Potter 8 or Toy Story 3 final gross, twilight is the most frontloaded franchise in movie history

This new movie actually made me laugh out loud. I feel terrible cause my friend’s like it…but oh, God, it was bad.

At least it will all be over next year.

Thank the good Lord. I’ll probably see it at midnight, since my friends’ll drag me there, and it’s actually gonna be really interesting seeing people’s reactions. All the loonies :smiley: Nah, most are normal, but there’s always that entertaining few

Thier will proberly be partys of people celerbrating because their will be no more Twilight films.

8D I might be one of those people. It’s entertaining though. I’ll kind of miss not being able to bash them

Half of them will be dressed as Harry Potter characters.

So I asked my best friend if she wanted to see The Muppets with me and my other friends. And she said no, she’d rather see…Twilight!

I think that sucks, knowing that the muppets seems to be a better and quality film

Haha, that’s a good one, she was probably joking. :laughing: