Untitled Third Batman Movie (2012)

I’m hoping it’ll be as good as Batman & Robin. That movie was so awesome. I hated Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.

In all seriousness, yes, I’m joking. To be honest, I haven’t seen any of the Batman films. I did watch a bit of The Dark Knight in school though, but I’ve barely seen the rest.

I think that Rises is an appropriate term for the film, after following and understanding the final events of the dark knight

The Dark Knight Rises to be filmed in Pittsburg?

metro.co.uk/film/860127-batm … pittsburgh

Also other stuff like apparently this third film (if this source is reliable) being the last in this universe and will undergo a reboot afterwards:

metro.co.uk/film/859494-batm … ight-rises

I’m not surprised. People possibly want to see …Batgirl and/or the first Robin or something EVENTUALLY (and maybe then eventually Nightwing later since he was the 1st Robin) and the fact is it would SO not fit in this universe for Batman to have kids like batgirl and Robin fighting beside him at all. It would look idiotic in the style of the current movies. It would need a less serious approach or something for a Robin and Batgirl storyline to be realistic anyway.

^ Both informations are correct.

The reasons of the reboot is to fit Batman in the universe of a potential Justice League movie.

the editor “annarborjack” or a moderator should update the tittle of this post

we could name it “The Dark Knight Rises” or something like the " central TDKR discussion" … just a suggestion

There’s another Dark Knight Rises board with more official information and the righteous title.

oh, thanks, I guess I’ve posted there before, but don’t remember…there has been some interesting news lately,