Up Merchandise

Looks gorgeous! I have an unofficial one that I’m satisfied with, but that admittedly blows it outta the water.

I’ll post my UP merchandise soon, I hope you like it guys

Neato, can’t wait to see!

I ordered a Russell bobble head toy from Disney Movie Rewards back in January, but it never came. :confused: That’s all the Up stuff I have, besides a news paper article I took. :frowning:

I hope it comes soon!

Me too. :frowning:

I found an UP item on eBay a few days ago, a leather messenger bag made by Bellino. The seller knew nothing about it, I’ve never seen another one like it anywhere else…anyone know where this bag was made, when,why? It had new tags on it but nothing labeling it as a licensed product of Disney or Pixar.
WP_000080 (640x480).jpg

That’s a pretty awesome bag! I actually wouldn’t mind having a bag like that.

I have some licensed UP goggles and The Ellie Badge (I actually have about three of those, one of them are the official ones and the others are handmade with an actual bottle cap). I used to have an UP whistle/compass thing but I have no idea where that went! :frowning:

I’d love some more Up Merch, but I don’t come across a lot. I was thinking of perhaps sculpting my own little figures. I don’t know how well that’d go…

There were licensed goggles? How cool!

Sadly, the only Up merch I have is the DVD and Art of Up. A sadly lacking collection for what is quite possibly my favorite movie ever. :cry:

Did Funko make any Up figures? I would gladly buy them. :frowning:

As a matter of fact, they did! I saw some over at my local Barnes 'n Noble months ago. Or go to their website–that is, is there a Barnes 'n Noble nearby where you live?

You can also look on Amazon if you want.

^Just thought I’d revive this thread to answer your question there, Leirin. Yes, there is a Carl and a Russell.

Hope you get them!

evspixarfan2012