Up Movie Photos

So this is an actual still from the film? Russell looks so enthusiastic and ready for an adventure, and Carl looks so annoyed. I hadn’t noticed that trumpet attached to Russell’s backpack until now. Every new piece of information about Pixar’s films makes me excited for it. I also really like the colour palette that is going to be shown in Up. Looking forward to new images and stuff.

Archibald- You’ve got good eyesight! :laughing: Yeah, I see the space now.

Does anyone actually have any idea where in the world that still could be set in? I’m assuming that Up is set in our world, but perhaps it isn’t.

lizardgirl - America then Venezuela are at least two countries in Up. I guess it would be our world, but with monsters. If you really wanted to challenge your brain, you could try to figure out which Pixar movies are in the same universe as each other.

I saw the photo and I thought, wow, that looks so cool.

I wonder what the rocks in the backround are for and i wonder if this is a big part of the movie

:question: :question: :question: the things i wonder in a new movie like Up :smiley:

The jungle settings have been used in films like Madagascar, The Incredibles and Surf’s Up.

What can Pixar deliver this time that can be new and exciting? I don’t want to read any less enthusiastic reviews than usual just because “it feels like we’ve seen that scenery before”.

New picture from Entertainment Weekly.

Wow, Carl actually physically pulls the house along? He’s a very strong elderly gentleman! Once again, the look on his face is hilarious, especially in comparison to Russell’s apparent jumping for joy. Thanks for showing that to us, Bryko614.

Here’s a new picture from Pixar’s “Up”…

Wow, I love the style of the front cover of this ‘The Art Of…’ edition! Looks like the screenshot Bryko614 just posted was based on that artwork. The bird and the dog look very interesting…Nice find, -Pixfan-!

How is it possible that carl can pull a house when the house has to carry carl when hes up in the air :question:

Russell probably equalizes the weight.

thats funny bryko614 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laughing: LOL!!

Teehee, I love the new pics! Carl’s expressions are so priceless…he definitely does not look too happy pulling along that house. Wonder where the next pic of those two will be???

CoCoMeister- I’m not sure whether it’s pulling the house or being with Russell that’s making him more annoyed! :laughing:

I hope the next picture will be of somewhere completely different, to show the different places that Carl and Russell will be exploring. Or an official picture of other minor characters would be cool, too.

A New ‘Up’ Image Revealed!!!

Wow. I love that new photo! :laughing:

[url]http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/2640/carlrussellparadisefalln.jpg[/url]

Great picture Wall_E21, thanks for sharing!!
If I may ask, where’d you find it?

Thanks for uploading that image, Wall_E21!

Russell is too cute, I swear. I have to draw this…

– Mitch

Haha, that’s so funny! Look at Carl’s face! :laughing: Thanks for posting that up, Wall_E21!

Cute image, but I’m getting pretty tired of all the “Hey look, it’s a grumpy old man and an eccentric little kid” pictures.