Up Movie Photos

Here’s a new picture from Pixar’s “Up”…

Wow, I love the style of the front cover of this ‘The Art Of…’ edition! Looks like the screenshot Bryko614 just posted was based on that artwork. The bird and the dog look very interesting…Nice find, -Pixfan-!

How is it possible that carl can pull a house when the house has to carry carl when hes up in the air :question:

Russell probably equalizes the weight.

thats funny bryko614 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laughing: LOL!!

Teehee, I love the new pics! Carl’s expressions are so priceless…he definitely does not look too happy pulling along that house. Wonder where the next pic of those two will be???

CoCoMeister- I’m not sure whether it’s pulling the house or being with Russell that’s making him more annoyed! :laughing:

I hope the next picture will be of somewhere completely different, to show the different places that Carl and Russell will be exploring. Or an official picture of other minor characters would be cool, too.

A New ‘Up’ Image Revealed!!!

Wow. I love that new photo! :laughing:

[url]http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/2640/carlrussellparadisefalln.jpg[/url]

Great picture Wall_E21, thanks for sharing!!
If I may ask, where’d you find it?

Thanks for uploading that image, Wall_E21!

Russell is too cute, I swear. I have to draw this…

– Mitch

Haha, that’s so funny! Look at Carl’s face! :laughing: Thanks for posting that up, Wall_E21!

Cute image, but I’m getting pretty tired of all the “Hey look, it’s a grumpy old man and an eccentric little kid” pictures.

yeah, it would be great to get a pic of Kevin the bird or Dug… What funny characters… I love the fact that Carl doesn’t have a chin. Makes him much more grumpy!

A new picture :
The strange thing is, in the article where I found this image, they are calling the bird the Snipe, not Kevin.

[spoil]In the movie, Carl sends Russell on a wild snipe chase, which causes him to get stuck on the flying house. So perhaps Russell mistakes it for a snipe or something.[/spoil]

You’re welcome for everyone! :smiley:

Hello Martini! :slight_smile:

I found this amazing publicity image on the great brazilian Planeta Disney blog! :wink:

Six New High Resolution images from "Up’’ can be seen here:

planetadisney.blogspot.com/2009/ … -alta.html

Take a look, I love it!!! :laughing:

Archibald - Thanks for the image! :smiley:

From a compositional stand-point, the shot looks a bit odd with Kevin’s head sticking into the frame. Other than that, it’s pretty cute.

Wall_E21 - Thank you for providing a link to those pictures! :wink:

– Mitch

By the way…has there been one publicity image of Carl smiling yet? They’re really magnifying his characteristics to the extreme in these pictures.

Bryko614 - This is the only still image I know of that shows Mr. Fredricksen smiling:

upvideogame.com/

I wouldn’t call it an official publicity image, but that’s probably as close as you’re going to get at the moment.

– Mitch

Archibald: Great find! Thanks for showing us. Kevin is so dopey. :slight_smile:
Bryko614: In the Disney twenty-three magazine, there’s a shot of him smiling too, among tons of him frowning of course!