US Postal Service To Release Pixar Stamps

The stamps look great, but this is probably another case where I wish they would do all the Pixar films.

I found more Pixar stamps from around the world.

Finding Nemo from Australia
thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/s/ … 280249.jpg

A Bugs Life from Australia
disneyana-japan.com/item.cgi … A01&page=2

Monsters Inc. from Australia
disneyana-japan.com/item.cgi … A01&page=3

The Incredibles from Australia
disneyana-japan.com/item.cgi … A01&page=3

A Bug’s Life from Palau
disneyana-japan.com/item.cgi … A07&page=1

Toy Story from Uganda
disneyana-japan.com/item.cgi … A09&page=3

I have an file of The Incredibles 80yen sheet stamp in my computer, but I don’t know how to upload it into a file. Anyways, enjoy!

Thank God!!! Every time I go into the post office, I ask if they have any Disney or PIXAR stamps, and it’s always no. :frowning: I agree with Flik-E, though, they should have done all of them, not just the most popular. The designs aren’t very inspired, but I’ll most likely get them anyway.

There really should be a Woody stamp for Toy Story, a Jessie stamp for Toy Story 2, and a Buzz stamp for Toy Story 3. And an Incredibles one with Mr. Incredible or Elastigirl.

Lame! What post office do you go to? jk, whenever I go there’s always Disney ones. Those are usually the ones my mom buys, but there’s never Pixar ones!

Flik-E: Maybe if this line is successful they’ll release more.

I go to the US postal service, and the closest thing my local one has is…Simpson’s. Hope that changes now. :frowning:

[url]http://www.usps.com/communications/newsroom/2010/pr10_125.htm[/url]

Here’s the USPS link to all the 2011 stamps (lots of interesting stuff this year). Pixar stamps will come out in August.

Ah, I wish it was sooner. :frowning:

Gives me time to find a job to have money to buy these!

I have waited so long for stamps like that, :smiley:

Same here.

My mom bought these stamps a couple months ago! They’re the greatest.

August??? Thats a long time…Hopefully the Postal Service will still be in operation at that time.

August 2011 has come and gone! I don’t believe the stamps are available anymore. D:

I was lucky enough to get a sheet of them, though I haven’t used a single stamp yet. :stuck_out_tongue: I’m not sure I could! They’re so cute and I don’t think I could bear to part with them. ;u;

little chef

Haha, it was 2011. I just said I had them.

little_chef: I know it’s hard! Because you want to save them. Since my mom bought them, and not me, they were used. I used a couple to send letters to my friends away from college. My favorite stamp was the one with WALL-E and the plant.

Gosh I wish I had snagged some before it was too late. Oh well. Maybe now since they were so popular, they’ll do the OTHER movies too. Hmm…

^ I hope so!

We still have a few left.

I’m no stamp collector, but i am very tempted to buy some of these off ebay!

I don’t use snail mail all too often (although I do love receiving it for how personalized it feels these days!), but I’d absolutely love to have some of these. :smiley:

^ I love texts, facebook, and IMing. It makes communication very easy. But part of me misses snail mail. It was so exciting.

I love waiting for packages I’ve ordered online. So fun and exciting. 8D