Video Games

Good idea! I’ll discuss the roster, gameplay, trophies, soundtrack, and overall feel of the game. I’ll also give my impressions on each character.

Can’t wait to read it my friend. Makes me wish that I had a WiiU so I can play. Alas, all that money will be saved for something better

Thanks, I’ll be sure to insert lots of details. At least the 3DS version might be a cheaper option if you want Smash on the go.

I’ll think about it. I’ve been thinking of getting a 3ds for a while

I’ve been playing Smash 3DS ever since I got it yesterday. I’ll try to post a review later today.

I’ve been playing 1998’s Commandos: Behind the Enemy Lines.

Never mind, I have family obligations to attend to. I’ll see if I can start tomorrow.

I’ve seen gameplay footage of SSB on youtube. For the most part, just on watching gameplay, it looks and feels like Brawl

While it has the same appearance, the gameplay speed is in between Brawl and Melee. I’ll cover this aspect more in-depth in my review.

Sounds good. Can’t wait!

Before I push my review back another week. I’ll finish it on Friday since I’ll have pictures and will be able to try out everything the game has to offer. I will not fail!

Edit: SSBU comes out 11/21/14 (in the U.S. at least) and they released wave 2 of the amiibos.

I’ve only gotten to play a bit of the 3DS Smash since it belongs to my brother, but it’s fun! I’d say it even feels a little more polished, control-wise, from Brawl. I’m currently waiting to get the WiiU version, however.

I’m hesitant to get the new call of duty video game. I feel that i’ve outgrown call of duty for the most part.

A trailer for Five Nights at Freddy’s 2 was just released.

Definitely looking forward to that game. :mrgreen: 8D

OMG They’re coming out with a STREET FIGHTER V!!!

I recently gotten SSB Wii U and Pokemon Omega Sapphire. I am also going to download Earthbound on VC.

With more people getting Super Smash Bros., I think I’ll offer anyone to PM me if they want to swap friend codes/NNID’s.

All very good choices :sunglasses:

Story trailer as well as brutalities for Mortal Kombat x! Could April not come fast enough?

Lately I’m playing Kirby and the Rainbow Curse and Super Monkey Ball 2. It is becoming very difficult for me to keep up with all the new Nintendo games, lol