Video Games

A friend recently sent me the Gamecube game Chibi-Robo as an early birthday present and I am surprised with how fun this simple little game is!

They made another game that’s exclusive for the 3DS E-shop. I should probably save up some money to buy more games for my Gamecube (I really want to try out Super Mario Sunshine and Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance).

Does anyone here play Mario kart 8? I would really like to start a tournament with some members.

^I really want to but I haven’t gotten it yet! Is it good??

It’s pretty awesome, my favorite track would have to be Mount Wario. My only complaints are the lack of better characters cough baby Rosalina and Koopalings cough and some unnecessay balancing (bikes can’t do wheelies anymore).

The new tournament mode is a cool addition that I’m interested in trying out but most of my friends neither have the game or a Wii U.

See, I find myself hard-pressed to find a reason to even get a Wii U–save for the new Super Smash Bros game and maybe Mario Kart 8. Feels like I’d just be spending 300 bucks and then an extra 50 each just for those two games.

Aside from their previously announced games from E3, they have eShop where they have games from the GBA, NES, SNES, and some indie games for sale. In the end, it comes for your matter of preference (my PC and 3DS receive the most amount of playtime from me at the moment).

I did get Mario Kart 8 along with Pokémon Y recently and they are both so fun and good! Still gotta play more MK8, but it’s a really pretty game and the handling is pretty smooth.

I’ve been neglecting MK8 for Super Smash Bros. Melee lately. I still have to unlock one more character.

Yay for Melee! Still antsy waiting on them to announce Ness (and potentially Lucas) for Smash 4. :frowning: I mean, we are getting close to the release date but still waiting on this…

Knowing Sakurai, I doubt he will cut Ness and Lucas from the roster. I hope Captain Falcon receives a buff this time around since I mained him in Melee.

Edit: Disney Infinity appears to be free on the Wii U (you still need to buy the base and characters though…)!

Yeah, that’s true. And I agree!

So far I’m not sure whether or not I trust any of the recent leaks. :confused: They keep looking real but then I notice what appear to be photoshop mistakes…

There is no way the new smash leaks ca-

CHOO! CHOO! ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!

…Personally I would rather have Doc and Dark Pit as palette swaps.

Oh, and it appears there is going to be some DLC for MK8!

Mortal Kombat X might be the sole reason why I get a PS4

^Hey, I used to play Mario Bros.! (On a Super Nintendo, that is.)

TheSpaceSheriff: Aughh I know right?! I can’t believe how good the DLC is. This might be the first time I’m suckered into buying DLC. :laughing:

Anyone here enjoy Street Fighter?

I have seen the full roster, played the demo a week before its release, an yet I still cannot contain my hype for Super Smash Bros.

I’m really enjoying the speed and the new Omega mode. I really hate that Mega Man doesn’t have much physical attacks, his standard A isn’t useful for zoning.

Dude, you gotta give a full review after you’ve played it.