Violet's art work

Hmmm…your Violet pic…she looks a little distraught about something.

WOW!

Thos are really amaizing!

I especially love the one of violet and tony! :wink:

Keep up the great work!

Violet Parr: You first pic, the one with Violet and Tony, reminds me of the last chapter of my TI: Syndrome’s Return fanfic. In that chapter, I had Violet in her Super Suit kissing Tony. Really sweet. It looks so cute Violet Parr. I love it.

The second pic looks really nice. You did a nice job portraying Vi as a mature 16 year old young woman.

I am really impressed by your work Vi. You continue to amaze me with each drawing you post. Plase draw more Violet pictures.

[b:22kucob3]Crazy Calico[/b:22kucob3]- Well… she’s supposed to look like she’s kinda surprised and intrigued at something (most likely something stupid Dash is doing :-\ :roll: ). Like= :shock: Thanks for the comment!

[b:22kucob3]HelloDolly114[/b:22kucob3]- Thank you :) . Glad you liked it!

[b:22kucob3]The Star Swordsman[/b:22kucob3]- Thanks! :) Yeah, I remember that scene. Very romantic. <3 Let’s hope to see more of them in the future, since there was so little of them in the movie. And as for the Violet pics, I got plenty more where that came from. :wink:

Violet Parr: Just curious. After you read a chapter from my fanfic, do you start drawing what you picture in your head?

Actually, I drew that pic long before I even knew you existed! But I could do some concept art for your fanfic if you’d like. :slight_smile: Just give me some time.

I would like to see some concept art, if you wish to accept the challenge Ms. Violet Parr. :wink:

Awesome. It’s nice to know that you accept constructive criticism. :slight_smile:

Your latest drawings are very cute. I particularly like the rendering job you did on your version of a sixteen year old Violet.

– Mitch

The Star Swordsman- I’ll see what I can do. :wink: Any particular scene you’d like me to start with, or should I just surprise you?

Mitch- Thanks. :slight_smile: I also like the one of Violet at sixteen. But she looks kinda stiff to me. What do you think?

Violet Parr: Do what ever you like. I was thinking if you want, you can go chapter by chapter chonilogically. but ultimatly, it is up to you.

Violet Parr - You’re welcome.

I think the stiffness is in Violet’s arms – they do look a bit straight. I’d suggest taking a picture of either yourself or a family member/friend with their arms crossed in a relaxed way… and then use that as a reference the next time you draw a character in that position. Either that, or you can just loosen the lines. One trick that my mom taught me is to refrain from drawing two parallel lines in a character’s basic figure. For example, if you’re drawing arms, have one side of the arm be straight and the other kind of curved. It makes the drawing look more interesting. There are probably some exceptions to this, but it’s a good tip nonetheless. :slight_smile:

– Mitch

The Star Swordsman- Cool! :slight_smile: I’ll try to go chapter-by-chapter. But I still need to finish Colette and my crossover pic. So It’ll be a little while.

Mitch- Thanks! :slight_smile: Oh, yeah, I know that trick. I try to do that with most of my new pics. Sorry to make you wait for Colette. I’ve got this report do in two weeks, and my Mom’s been pushing me (in a good way) to get it done. Yes, I said “my MOM.” I’m home schooled.

Violet Parr: I really can’t wait to see it. How many drawings are you going to do per chapter? I know some chapters have a lot of activity/action in it while others have not a lot.

As for crits, my observations have pretty much already been posted. Please keep posting your work. I enjoy it very much. You’re one of the folks I’m keeping my eye on this summer. :wink:

Aww, that Violet and Tony picture is adorable! I love it! And it’s also cool that Violet is wearing her supersuit so Tony can see her real identity. The little flick of Violet’s leg is sweet, and Tony seems to be enjoying the kiss! I would say that Tony’s head looks perhaps to be a bit of a funny shape, his eye tilted forward a bit too much, but aside from that it’s a great picture.

I really like the shading of the second one, and Violet’s face, proportionally and anatomically, has to be one of your best yet! No critique with this one, it’s generally a really good piece! Well done, Violet Parr!

The Star Swordsman- I don’t know. It all depends on the chapter and what I get from it. I think the more action there is in a chapter, the more you’ll be seeing.

Haunt- Great to know that you’re enjoying my work. :wink: Looking forward to further reviews on my next batch.

lizardgirl- Thanks! :slight_smile: Glad you liked it. I too noticed Tony’s face is a little off. But like I said, it’s really, really old work, like, from when the movie came out on DVD. So, yeah, he’s not quite himself. You actually liked the thing I did with Violets leg?! I thought that might be a little cheesy. I mean, how many times do you see someone “pop their foot” during a kiss? Well, I guess it’s kinda cute. Thanks for the comment!

You’re welcome!

Ah! Ok. Cool. I wasn’t sure if you knew that trick or not.

Don’t worry about the Colette drawing. Take your time. Life and school are more important.

Nice to meet a fellow home-schooler, by the way. I was home-schooled all of my life until I got to college and, if you ask me, it’s way better than public school.

– Mitch

NO WAY :smiley: !!! You were home-schooled, too Mitch? Cool! Yeah, my Mom’s been teaching me since- well, forever. I mean, at times I miss the activities and school dances and getting to see friends and all, but in the end, I think it’s better she home-schooled me. Nice to meet someone else who’s been home schooled. :slight_smile:

Alright guys. Sorry for the long wait, but Colette is finally finished :smiley: ! I know it’s a bit smudgy around her head. Sorry for that.

Hope you guys like it :slight_smile: !

IT’S GREAT VI! I’m that a big fan of the pinkish/purple hair though… but that’s not enough to stop it from being awesome!