Violets Hair

Wow, that’s awesome!! I dyed my hair red once(my heart’s desire 8D ) and, nobody noticed. :blush: :unamused:

I would of loved to see you with red hair. Because I love the colour of died red hair.

That’s what I think too.

I think she’d look good with that style.

I always wanted hair like Ariel’s and Jessie’s. I think Jessie is why.v 8D

Anyway, I can see her changing the style a little, but hopefully not a lot.

I would like to see Violet with a ponytail. She would look interesting.

That could be nice.

I’d be interested to see that too.

If her hair was tied it would look nice.

Yes, it would.

I’m sorry about that :frowning: . I’m sure it was beautiful.

Tied how?

You know, I might do a picture with all her different hair styles. Would you guys like to see something like that?

^^ That would be really awesome Vi! :smiley:

I think she meant in a pony tail. I would like different styles, but not short, and not another color.

Nirvana- Thanks :stuck_out_tongue: ! I might do it then.

Virginia- Oh, okay. Thanks. Sorry; I wasn’t sure. And no, no other colors. (Though, I think a blue or purple streek might be nice :sunglasses: .) And I think she’d only cut it short when she’s older, or if it got damaged on a mission.

Oh yes, streaks are nice. But not entirely.

No, not the whole head. Not for her. Something like this: s4.hubimg.com/u/2013263_f260.jpg

Exactly. 8D

Good Idea Violet Parr. I meant just anyway like a bun or ponytail, plates and so on.

Cool, both of ya :stuck_out_tongue: :sunglasses: ! I might start doing that. But I’ve got trades I have to finish on DA first. I think It’d be cool to have a “fasion show” of Violet’s different hair styles :smiley: !

Yeah it would be cool.

That would be awesome!!