Votre Critique de Ratatouille

I just saw the movie for the first time! I loved it! It was great!Fantasico! It had a great moral to it.Anyways,here is the whole movie in MY point of view!

Ratatouille:
The movie starts out in a black in white screen,you see a chief talking,and then you see a dim man with black hair and a thin face wearing small glasses say [spoil]I don’t believe ANYONE can cook[/spoil] Then the usual,on the screen it says “Disney Presents A Pixar Film:Ratatouille” So Remy is thrown out a window,and then Remy narrators,and talks about how he has a gift,of smelling,to check if something is poison or not,but it gave him a boring.But then Remy takes a mushroom and gets hit by lighting,which makes the Mushroom even better! But then when Remy sneaks into an old woman’s house,the woman fires a shotgun and him and his clan struggle to get away but are separated, and then Remy goes out of and discovers he’s in Paris,France.This is were the real story begins.
So you see a man,I forget his name in the movie, in a kitchen wanting to cook,but instead becomes a garbage boy.While in the kitchen, he discovers Remy,as he cooks soup,the man hides Remy,but soon he is discovered,then,the man takes a jar,and when he is about to to drop him in the water,he lets him go,Remy runs off,but comes back and decides to help the man.But the lead chief is suspicious,and,okay this is too long,later! :laughing:

thank you for sharing this but what does this title mean in english

Nothing. It’s a dish.

The thread means “Your Review of Ratatouille”.

Ratatouille was amazing. I loved it! I have seen in in theaters 21 times and counting. I’ve loved Remy ever since the teaser came out, but it was wonderful seeing him in action. Ratatouille is, and always will be, my favorite movie. Remy is like a friend to me, in that he inspired me to become a chef, and he always makes me happy. Remy is like the pet rat of my dreams!

I recently purchased Ratatouille in 1080p on my iPhone. It looks amazing! However, at 20 dollars it’s kind of expensive.