Wall•E and Eve music videos

Hey guys, I am new to Pixar Planet and I just wanted to be able to show people my videos and see what they think. I have two videos, one is my first one I ever made called Wall-e and Eve The Ocean, and it’s with The Ocean by Mae. For that one, I used only clips from trailers. My second is with the same song, but has the spotlight on Eve rather than Wall•E, and is called Eve and Wall-e The Ocean. I know it sounds boring to reuse a song, but I hoped I could make a better video with movie clips. I also plan to make another music video with a different song. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could give me feedback on it, or if I could receive constructive criticism. Thanks, and enjoy.

[url]Wall-E & Eve The Ocean - YouTube
Wall-e And Eve The Ocean

[url]Eve & Wall-e The Ocean - YouTube
Eve and Wall-e The Ocean

Nice! But sometimes the video is stretched.

It is a good video, but if I am not mistaken, I saw a couple of clips repeated in your MV. I am the kind of person that doesn’t like it when clips repeat, but over all, it was a pretty relaxing MV.

Yeah, for the first one I HAD to repeat clips because that one was a bunch of trailers. The second one wasn’t, however, so I had some fun with that one. Thanks for watching :slight_smile:

You are welcome. I can’t wait to see more from you. WHat other MVs do you have planning on doing next? (If you are)

Haha, well, I don’t really feel like making any other than Wall•E right now, so I am trying to make another Wall•E one. I kind of wish I wouldn’t though, because I know I will exhaust all usable clips eventually, but maybe videos without a WALL•EVE theme.

How about trying to make other Pixar MVs?

Very cute! I watched the Eve & Wall-e one and I liked it. I especially liked the ending, as that moment was very sweet :slight_smile:

I’ve finally finished my third video, and it will probably be my last one based on EVE and Wall•E because I’m very satisfied with it, and in my opinion, it’s my best one yet!

And don’t worry guys, It’s not set to The Ocean this time. It’s a different song called Reverie by The Morning Of.

youtube.com/watch?v=MfPfYoqKDqc

Please tell me what you think :slight_smile:

The song was beautiful. The videos were peferctly timed. I believe that this WALL-E MV is the best I have ever seen. Better yet, the best on Youtube. Or even better, the best WALL-E MV in the whole world! You have definetly raised the bar for perfect WALL-E Mvs out there. Nice work.

wow! thanks a ton, that means a lot to me

I’m definitely proud of it now haha

You are totally welcome.

Hello, directive!
I saw your Wall-E and Eve The Ocean vids on Youtube before, so it’s a pleasant surprise to see you’ve joined this forum! Welcome aboard!
I really would like to see your new MV, but seeing as some of the footage are from in-theatre camera shots, I’m scared of having the movie spoiled for me. I’m sticking mostly to MVs made from officially released footage from trailers/ads. But after I’ve seen the film, I’d really love to view it! Looking forward to checking it out! :slight_smile:
In the meantime, you might want to check out my Wall-E fan trailer as well as his various cameos in my parody trailers. :wink:

Thanks! And yes, that’s totally understandable. I’ll definitely have to check out your videos right now

Directive: If you do get a chance, would you please check out my music videos? I would like your feedback on them please.

Of course I will! I’m going to be out of town today so i’ll take a look tonight

Thanks a lot. I can’t wait!