WALL•E coming to Blu-ray and DVD on November 18th

They don’t by default. However, you can put a hack on them to make them region-free, I believe this does kill the warranty :astonished: .

Oh I see… That’s kinda bad I guess.

You shoud probably just wait an other (half) year or so :astonished: . Christmas 2009 they will be almsot mainstream I think :laughing: .

Well, since I bought a Blu-ray player about a week ago I finally ordered WALL-E Blu-ray (UK) release. Can’t wait to recieve it next week.

The only other Blu-ray movie I own at the moment is “There Will Be Blood” but I have already made a list of releases-to-buy. Cars and Ratatouille are on the top of the list but eventually I’ll have all Pixar’s releases. :sunglasses:

Making Blu-ray players regionfree for more than just DVDs always involves hardware modifications, which is rather expensive.
Mainstream players like the Panasonic BD-35 or BD-60 cost almost twice as much when you buy them with a full codefree hack as an unmodified player.

WALL-E 2-disc Blu-ray release only $14.99 @ Amazon.com! Hurry!
amazon.com/Wall-E-Two-Disc-B … 001EOQWF8/

Recieved my copy today, I’m very excited to watch everything on in. :sunglasses:

Does anyone know if the Wall-E 2-disc Blu-Ray from Canada (Version française), has audio and subtitle in Brazilian portuguese? Because I am looking a Wall-E BD that has brazilian portuguese audio or subtitle.