Wall-E-Dude's Graphics & pics

WALL-E Dude: It looks great! And that’s a good idea to explain why Violet’s trying to find Randall. After all, who knows where else Randall could’ve wandered off to after being thrown out, and who knows what the Incredibles might do next. Good work!

At first I looked at it after posting and thought…hmmm, maybe I made Randall blend in too much, but that’s kind of what Randall does any way, so it worked out ok.

Thanks guys.

WALL-E Dude, would you be okay with another request that I have?

Of course!! What do you have in mind?

Talk to ya soon :slight_smile:
The Wall•E•Dude

Well, it might seem like a big request, or maybe a challenge, but looking at how well you did with photoshopping real-life and animation, I think you can handle it.

Could you take Violet from this pic:

…Carmen (girl on edge of cliff) from this pic:

and place them with Alex (girl with wand) here:

(take out “Wizard School” label)

And if you can, please label it “Super Spy Wizard”

Reason why I’m asking is because I’m doing a crossover fanfiction about these characters and would like to see a siggy with them.

Sure, no problem I will try my best at puting it all together. :slight_smile:

Alrighty then, for the new season of Kitchen Nightmares and my favourite chef, I thought I would make a few sigs. Also Ratatouille is just an awesome movie!

Hope you like um :smiley:

ooh, very nice there Wall-E Dude. I love Hell’s Kitchen, and your idea there fits perfectly.

Hi! I would like to make a request please. Can you please put this image of Danny Phantom:

In the sky in this image of WALL-E:

Please put this title on the bottom of the image:
“Hoping for a hero”

Thanks!

Haha! Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares! very clever. I’m actually a little surprised I hadnt seen that yet.

Yay, Gordon Ramsay! He bleep rocks. :laughing: Nice signatures, Wall-E-Dude! I especially like the second one where Remy is running away from him in absolute panic.[/b]

Bee-E: No problem! :slight_smile: Would you know what size you want it to be, like a sig or avatar ect.?

lennonluvr9 & lizardgirl: Thanks, I love to do these pics and I have so much fun with um, I’m really glad ya’ll like them! :smiley:

Oh yeah… I’m going to be doing some more with BURN•E, so that should be fun!

Thanks again.

Those are all so awsome! I really love the one with Wall-E and the guitar.

Hey, Wall-E-Dude, could you make one with M-O?

Yeah, dude! I would love to do another M-O! Do you have anything in mind or would you like me to make something up? :smiley:

Ahh… finally done!

Here are some cool BURN•E pics,

i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii30 … elder1.jpg

i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii30 … rnEbff.jpg

i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii30 … mallow.jpg

Also here is the pic for Bee-E, just tell me if you would like anything changed!
i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii30 … /danny.jpg

Well… I hope you liked them, and I’m sure I’ll have some more coming, also I do love any request. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

i loved the burn-e with the marchmellow

keep on working on it

Ha, ha. It’s a real-life BURN•E! And that marshmallow pic is very funny! =)

Wall-E-Dude - I don’t have anything in mind so just make something up. Can’t wait to see it! Also, I love the Burn-E pics.

Great job on those, Wall-E Dude! They look like BURN-E actually belonged there! :smiley: I agree that the marshmallow pic is cute.
And also nice work on the last one.

Very nice, Wall-E-Dude! As bright dot-dasher said, BURN-E looks right at home in those pictures! And the marshmallow one is great. :laughing: