Wall-E-Dude's Graphics & pics

Well, it might seem like a big request, or maybe a challenge, but looking at how well you did with photoshopping real-life and animation, I think you can handle it.

Could you take Violet from this pic:

…Carmen (girl on edge of cliff) from this pic:

and place them with Alex (girl with wand) here:

(take out “Wizard School” label)

And if you can, please label it “Super Spy Wizard”

Reason why I’m asking is because I’m doing a crossover fanfiction about these characters and would like to see a siggy with them.

Sure, no problem I will try my best at puting it all together. :slight_smile:

Alrighty then, for the new season of Kitchen Nightmares and my favourite chef, I thought I would make a few sigs. Also Ratatouille is just an awesome movie!

Hope you like um :smiley:

ooh, very nice there Wall-E Dude. I love Hell’s Kitchen, and your idea there fits perfectly.

Hi! I would like to make a request please. Can you please put this image of Danny Phantom:

In the sky in this image of WALL-E:

Please put this title on the bottom of the image:
“Hoping for a hero”

Thanks!

Haha! Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares! very clever. I’m actually a little surprised I hadnt seen that yet.

Yay, Gordon Ramsay! He bleep rocks. :laughing: Nice signatures, Wall-E-Dude! I especially like the second one where Remy is running away from him in absolute panic.[/b]

Bee-E: No problem! :slight_smile: Would you know what size you want it to be, like a sig or avatar ect.?

lennonluvr9 & lizardgirl: Thanks, I love to do these pics and I have so much fun with um, I’m really glad ya’ll like them! :smiley:

Oh yeah… I’m going to be doing some more with BURN•E, so that should be fun!

Thanks again.

Those are all so awsome! I really love the one with Wall-E and the guitar.

Hey, Wall-E-Dude, could you make one with M-O?

Yeah, dude! I would love to do another M-O! Do you have anything in mind or would you like me to make something up? :smiley:

Ahh… finally done!

Here are some cool BURN•E pics,

i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii30 … elder1.jpg

i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii30 … rnEbff.jpg

i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii30 … mallow.jpg

Also here is the pic for Bee-E, just tell me if you would like anything changed!
i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii30 … /danny.jpg

Well… I hope you liked them, and I’m sure I’ll have some more coming, also I do love any request. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

i loved the burn-e with the marchmellow

keep on working on it

Ha, ha. It’s a real-life BURN•E! And that marshmallow pic is very funny! =)

Wall-E-Dude - I don’t have anything in mind so just make something up. Can’t wait to see it! Also, I love the Burn-E pics.

Great job on those, Wall-E Dude! They look like BURN-E actually belonged there! :smiley: I agree that the marshmallow pic is cute.
And also nice work on the last one.

Very nice, Wall-E-Dude! As bright dot-dasher said, BURN-E looks right at home in those pictures! And the marshmallow one is great. :laughing:

Now that is what I called real. Nicely done WALl-E Dude. Very cool how it looks so real.

Leet photoshopin’ skillz, dude! I love the marshmallow one… :smiley:

Thanks guys, it means a lot! It’s fun to do, but when people (you guys) like it, it makes it that much better! I’m going to be working on more, and try and get a little more detailed with the pics.

Thanks again for the support! :smiley:

I like marshmallow one too! It’s cute.