Wall-E "Learns to Breathe" (Video)

The video error I posted about yesterday was resolved by our very own “Wall-E” here at the forums. We used teambuilder, and he spent a night and an afternoon trying different methods to get it to work.

I’m happy to say that the video is now up on You Tube and ready to view. A tad blurry, and shaky at the beginning, but it turned out good. The majority of the work was done by “Wall-E” , so I give him credit for this video.

Thank you for all the help Wall-E! You are the best!

[url]How to Breathe - YouTube

Learning to Breathe-Switchfoot

Wall-E (2008) is copyright of Pixar, blah blah blah.

I saw the WALL-E mv. I have to tell you that I am quite impressed. THis is probably the 2nd or third best WALL-E fan made video I seen. (and I have seen a lot) Keep it up.

Hey, thanks for the review and the response. Pretty simple project other than the technical issues with the fps, but I’m glad it wasn’t too bad. =]

What do you plan on making next?

I’m not sure yet. Maybe a World of Warcraft video once I get Sony Vegas Pro 8.0. Problem is, I might not have access to the internet after today, but we’ll see.

A Ratatouille video seems like something I can do during the remainder of my stay though, but I would need someone to get the file and re-load to You Tube like “Wall-E” did.

Do you have a suggestion for a song that might go well with Ratatouille?

I can suggest a song for you, but I would like to know a few things first. Is it a character based movie or about the whole movie in general? Are you doing a storytelling music video, a choreographed music video or a tribute music video?

Sorry for the many questions, but I ask these to myself before I make a music video.

I guess it would be about the whole movie in general, y’know the “Follow your dreams despite what people tell you” message.