WALL-E Ranking

I see. I think to be an AXIOM Crewmember you have to have between 1000 - 1999 posts. Makes me want to have less of a post count just so I can have that ranking. :wink:

Spoiler Alert!!
I think the ranking should be changed to Axiom Captain (for the same amount of posts) since [spoil]there aren’t really any Axiom Crew Members, they’re all bots.[/spoil]
BTW I have the ranking now! :smiley:

Congratulations, Martin! :smiley:

Actually, if we have Ant and Shark Bait, i’m fine with being a robot. :laughing:

Now, if you’ll excuse me, i gotta go clean some Foreign Contaminant. :arrow_right:

“Steve Jobs” if you get over 100,000 posts… :stuck_out_tongue:

I like the newest ranking, that being [spoil]Axiom Crew Member[/spoil], but I’m also all for rachel’s suggestion of having “Axiom Captain” be the next rank up from “Super Hero”. :smiley:

– Mitch

I don’t know. I am probably the only one that likes Super Hero being the top ranking. :stuck_out_tongue:

TSS- Nope, I think it should be top too, Super Hero is so epic!! Just because it’s a new movie doesn’t mean it should have a higher ranking than the previous ones. :wink:

True. However, the more movies that come out, we are going to have to replace the top ranking eventually.

I haven’t seen WALL•E yet so I can’t comment too much, but which has more power and authority? Axiom Captain, or Super Hero? The answer is quite obvious… ( The answer is Axiom Captain.) :wink:

Mitch - 1,000,000 posts = John Lasseter. Heheh.

I doubt we will ever replace “Super Hero” as the top rank. It’s always possible but not likely. Since ranks are one thing we can play with a little bit and have some leeway in choosing since we kind of randomized the movies, we like having Super Hero at the top as a special tribute to the film. If not for The Incredibles their would be no Pixar Planet today as for some of us at the top it was the film that started it all and it was certainly the movie that brought us all together in the first place.

Dash: Oh yeah, I remember with the other forums were all Incredibles based. I think it is cool that there is a special reason why Super Hero was at the top.

Darn you meddling Incredibles fans! shakes fist

(Only joking.)

Dash - That’s understandable. It’s interesting how the history of Pixar Planet is written into the rankings even. Very clever. :slight_smile:

Ha-ha. 2,000,000 posts = Brad Bird. (snigger)

– Mitch

Oh wow, now that would be a legendary title for yourself here on PP.

Dash- That’s a really great reason. But even if The Incredibles wasn’t the reason for the forum, doesn’t Super Hero just sound, like THE best?
P.S. Glad to see you back on the boards.

John Lasseter would be of a higher rank than Brad… :wink:

No. ;-p

I think it does. Personally, I would rahter be a SUper Hero than an Axiom Captain or Crew Member.

Ok. Let’s agree to disagree then, 'cause we’re going around in circles. Heheh.

That’s me! I’m am AXIOM Crewmember! (Although Captain would have been nice too…:wink:)