Wall-E Sequels?

I know people say the movie ended perfectly and a sequel makes no sense.

I just think that, should there be a sequel, it would be fun to also have a third one…Wall-3.

I see what your going at, but i think I would have enough of Wall-E if they were to make a third one, like i had enough of Toy Story after the second one, not to say that i disliked the third one, i’m very well hoping how the story runs with Woody and his gang!

Just that, Trequels always seem to be the ‘worst’ of all sequels, and within the series as well. Still, nice way you put in Wall-3.

Honestly, with all the sequels Pixar is doing now. I don’t want anymore, especially WALL-E which had a perfect ending.

I’ve said this in other posts though, that rather than sequels, spin-offs would work really well with WALL-E because theres so much universial ground that was only touched in the film rather than explored. A prequel about the rise and fall of the Earth, maybe-but it would be a spin-off rather than a sequel because WALL-E wasn’t in it at this point. Or the life of Shelby Forthright-if we take the Hidden Files footage into account, he pratically suffocated on Earth. It’d be gritty, like. Or maybe from the robots POV on The Axiom, and their rebellion. Or after the film, as humans develop life on Earth. Or just on WALL-E and Eve’s relationship. And so on… :mrgreen:
But not a sequel. Theres too many Pixar sequels atm imo.

Well, it seems that way, but so little was touched on, as you say, that we really don’t even know when Wall-E was manufactured. Was he one of the 700,000 made for the 5-year cleanup? Or was he made even earlier than that? Remember from the dvd one of the BnL ads concerning Wall-E said he was from an “archaic design”. Ok, that implies more than just designed, probably manufactured, rather than just an Engineering student’s senior project on a drawing board. So at some point in the 100 years between today and Operation Cleanup, and probably closer to today than the latter date, there were likely Wall-E’s doing some task on Earth, probably trash related, but even that isn’t certain. Nothing is really set in stone during this prequel period.

OMG! I just thought up something clever for my prequel script. Glory hallelujah.

Back to The Future: soooo… you can’t really say that our Tonka-truck friend “wasn’t in it at this point” Maybe he started off as a Tonka truck that was salvaged for parts and combined with a pair of binoculars… OMG, I like that too… boy oh boy, you could run with that. Oh, gotta go get a Hershey’s candy bar. King size.

Anyways, we just don’t know if our Wall-E was a prototype or a retread… What was it that made him unique, as in surviving while the others died off? I guess the comic book series is answering that question with its own scenario.

Spinoffs. This is a good idea definedancing. Haven’t had a chance to read some of your other posts since I’ve been so busy the past 2 months working. Time to catch up, while slowly savoring the oozing, melting creamy milk chocolate from that town in Pennsylvania.

I can only think, that maybe wall-e should’ve been a little bit more extended at the end for it’s epilogue.

I’m so against any sequels or prequels of WALL-E. Just the thought of it makes me cringe.

I personally have no opinion on a sequel or other movie from the world of wall-e.
I would however like it to have a storyline just as good or better than the first movie.

That is pretty much what Pixar goes through when they decide to make a sequel for a movie. The plot has to be equal to or greater than the first movie before they can actually officially allow a sequel to be made. It was a very narrow path for Toy Story 3 to cross into the Pixar Family, since a sequel of a sequel makes it so much harder for Pixar to actually accept in such cases.

With Wall-E, i thought a sequel could have been good, but seeing as their isn’t really any true antagonistic characters left after the events of Wall-E, and that all the problems of the past were indefinitely solved, the movie is as good as it is. I just really hoped that they could’ve just added a teensy bit on the whole Eve and Wall-E romanticizing each other, it ended a little too abruptly for it to be that heartwarming. But, i do know of a short story that could definitely be a great short for Wall-E.

The garden!

Nah, i’m happy how it ended. Even though i’m happy how TS3 ended yet I wouldn’t mind having a 4th one. But overall I like just having one and one only Wall E movie, I hope it doesn’t get remade in the future either.

I hope not. I wouldn’t like this idea being made.

This seems to be a question in every movie thread. :stuck_out_tongue: Um, I dont think it really needs one, although there are plenty of unanswered questions, I’m not sure if they’re strong enough to carry a whole movie. I suppose I wouldnt be against one, but I agree that there’s more than enough sequels right now and if I had to choose between another sequel and something new, I’d pick something new.

WALL-E does not, by any means need a sequel, or even dare I say leave room for a sequel.

…But I’d be first in line for one. :B

Well, I’d say UP had more unanswered questions and look how perfectly that film ended.

And, eje: I love your new avatar!

Aw, thanks so much!

would definitely watch the sequel. thank you for the thread

The Seqeuel of “WALL-E” (2008) Released in 3-D on November 4, 2016 about WALL-E and his Friends Quest in the Center of Earth to defeat a Evil Giant Mining Drilling Tunnel Boring Robot called “MOL-E” with WALL-E’s Head has new threat on the Earth such as Destroy Robots and Kidnapping Humans, This Film is a pardoy of “Journey Center to the Earth” (2008), “Monsters Vs. Aliens” (2009) “Skyline” (2010) And “Battle: Los Angeles” (2011), the other robots let WALL-E Save the World from MOL-Es.

it will be directed by Steven Dean Moore (the directors of “The Simpsons”)

And I imagine that the Crown Jewel of the Mol-E’s would be Hol-E Mol-E himself!