Wall-E tribute video by Davian

THought i would share this Wall-E tribute i made [url]Wall-E Tribute - YouTube

nicely done! How creative you are manipulating wall-e to have fun out in the world, despite much the limitations of the R/C vehicle! :smiley:

I don’t watch many youtube’s, most are kinda blahhh. The best creative Pixar-related one came out just after Up was released in Spain. In it a young, pretty Spanish woman tried to reprise the movie by sending off a big helium balloon carrying something, maybe like a little toy house or such. It was very nice…

Your video: Only 219 views, a travesty! That silly video with a Wall-e made out of balloons garnered 1,000x as many views, altho that took some work to construct it to look like our friend. Your video used a good song (most ppl use some random pop song, sometimes not a good match) to tell quite an actual story! You used good shots, close-up and wide-angle and again, a good story, and good editing (timing) of the takes. It was immediately captivating to me, I never have liked that song by Peter Gabriel as much as some others here, but your production does an even better job in some ways than the Wall-E film credits people did with their Art History take. Well, what I mean is that I’ve never liked the song better than with your video production with it! Of course, they (Pixar post-production team) were limited by having to throw in all those names and being pushed to the margins, and you had vastly more freedom.

You uploaded this in the fall of 2008 and geesh, we haven’t seen this till now. I’ve tried to look at many of the ‘my wall-e robot’ types of videos, some with cheesy audio productions and others are rebuilding efforts, but somehow this video didn’t ever show up!

Wow! Thanks man! I was not expecting such a good review of it haha. Yeah i made this long ago for a class and has been on youtube, but i never really promoted it ya know? Thought I could share it on a couple of forums. Thank you for liking it!