What are you eating right now?

I really like Five Guys! Not as good as In-N-Out, but still good!

I’m eating Cheez-its! Funny enough, that was the first thing eaten for this topic!

Just some Reese Cups from Halloween.

omg I’m eating Cheez-its again! I don’t eat them too much, I swear.

I’m having key lime pie flavored Yoplait yogurt.

Luckyyy!

Going to be having some sushi soon :smiley:

I can just about see sushi as Mike Wazowski’s favorite food!
(Reference to scene in Monsters Inc. where Mike and Celia are dating at a sushi bar)

I’m just commenting on that last post here. Must’ve triggered such a thought like that, huh?

I just had a Reese’s. :smiley:

I love those peanut-butter cups! Whenever I go out somewhere with Grandpa (from my mom’s side, of course), he’d always give me 2 of those like, individually. But I also love Kit-Kats. And plain chocolate M&Ms.

Get this, I have never had sushi before!

One of the best things about being home from college is free homecooked meals. Tonight was BLTs!!!

Pasta

I’m eating Jell-O mixed with Cool Whip! :smiley: (my mom just made some today…)

A slice of bread with peanut butter and honey

That’s one of my favorite snacks.

I had macaroni and cheese for dinner tonight. Annies!

Raspberry-cranberry yogurt (kind of like Greek yogurt)

I’m making late night chocolate chip cookies right now.

Late-night cookies? Because it’s 2 n the morning over there? (Or at least it was when you posted–now it’s 3 in the morning over there for you)

A big Sunday breakfast while watching the Muppets. Potatoes, cinnamon rolls, bacon, milk, juice, the works.

Yep, it was a late night! Or early morning?

I watched the Muppets this morning! And my roomate and I had breakfast- pumpkin/chocolate chip waffles.

I’m having a Klondike Bar, and I prefer to eat it with a spoon and from a bowl. 'Cause eating it from the wrapper and holding it in your hands is a little too messy for me.