What biopics would you like to see made?

When I was in New York City for the past week, I saw the city that Alexander Hamimlton virtually built to be the financial capital of rht world. The $10 Dollar Founding Father is not known as well as Washington or Jefferson. But his life was very interesting. From his illigetimate birth in the Carribean, to his partake in the first s-ex scandal in American History, to his death from being shot to the face in a duel. Never a dull moment.

“The sacred rights of mankind are not to be rummaged for among old parchments or musty records. They are written, as with a sunbeam, in the whole volume of human nature, by the hand of the divinity itself; and can never be erased.”

I had this idea shortly before I graduated from high school, but forgot about it until today: A biopic of legendary French actor and mime Marcel Marceau, with Johnny Depp playing the title role.

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT. I posted before about the idea of a biopic of legendary children’s author Dr. Seuss. Now, that project has been put into motion, with Johnny Depp’s production company, Infinitum Nihil, and Illumination Entertainment. Depp will produce and possibly star in the title role:

hollywoodreporter.com/risky- … ion-245072

slashfilm.com/johnny-depp-play-dr-suess/

screenrant.com/johnny-depp-dr-se … dy-135161/

Whoa! Thanks for the update, that is exciting news. I hope the movie goes into his work in WWII propaganda and his collaborations with friend and animator Chuck Jones.

I would really be interested in seeing a biopic of Tennessee Williams; I don’t believe one has been made yet.

A Kurt Cobain biopic.

*Alexander Hamilton

*Buster Keaton

*Theodore Roosevelt

*Sacagawea

Anyone else stoaked for this year’s Lincoln biopic?

I’m amazed one doesn’t already exist. It would be awesome!

They were thinking of doing one soon. It will be called “Heavier than Heaven”

Wow! I was unaware of this. I’d love to see it.

Yeah, same here. Been hoping for one for a long time. The movie “Last Days” is very reminicent of his life, check that out if ya want. :slight_smile:

There’s been a fake theatrical poster for a Walt Disney biopic starring Ryan Gosling and directed by Ron Howard circulating on the internet.

Here it is:

bitcast-a-sm.bitgravity.com/slas … DB17FE.jpg

That makes me mad, because I would love to see that movie in real life.

Why doesn’t Ron Howard just actually make that movie?

If that film were actually attempted based off that poster, they’d have to get every single actor and crew that is credited to agree to doing the film. It would be nothing but a huge mess. Still, does Ryan Gosling sound like a good candidate to play Disney?

He definitely isn’t handsome enough, I don’t care what anybody says. ;-o

Perhaps a biopic of actor/singer Tom Waits with Michael Wincott as Waits?

I would love to see a biopic about Carles Ponzi. I recently read a book about him, and it was an incredible story that should be on the big screen. I would also love to see a biopic about the first black heavy weight champion of the world, Jack Johnson.

I can’t believe I didn’t realize it was a fake. :frowning: Now I’m disappointed.

This Winter, a movie called Saving Mr. Banks is coming out, and it’s about Disney making Mary Poppins. Tom Hanks is playing him. <3