What characters/actors can you impersonate?

8D That sounds hilarious. 8D

I can do the “Git Er Done” thing almost exactly like Larry the Cable-Guy :smiley:

I can talk exactly like Stitch(from Lilo and Stitch, duh
)but I prefer not to. It’s embarrassing and unfeminine. 8D

Haha. I know a lot of girls who try it, so don’t worry.

My little sister can do the perfect stich.

Oh, who did you cosplay as? Captain Jack as well? :smiley:

IV: Haha, thanks! My friend and I even went out two days later (cos’ the convention was on Saturday and I had to return the costume on Monday) to take pictures in the city at Sydney. It must be very strange for families and office workers out on a weekday to see ‘Johnny Depp’ cavorting around. It was a harrowing but fun experience, and although I attended an anime convention, I actually got more pictures taken than my friends who accompanied me in their own costumes as well. :slight_smile:

One person even said loudly, “I thought Jack Sparrow isn’t an anime character!” When I told one of my friends that, he said that Jack actually is
 in Kingdom Hearts! :wink:

Yeah, Sparrow, that’s what I said.

TDIT and Spirit: That’s pretty awesome! PotC is too awesome, and Jack Sparrow is really funny. That’s cool to hear that you cosplayed as him! :smiley:

I’d love to cosplay as a pirate someday. Perhaps as my own creation, Cap’n Fluffclaw the pirate skunk

A few days ago, I was around with some people I visit often. I was bored, so what’d I do? I pretended my vest was a cape and then I was King K. Rool. The younger kids thought it was pretty awesome, and they even played along, pretending they were DK and Diddy!

While I do not sound or look like K. Rool at ALL (in fact I sound really girly, never quite realized that until I heard myself recorded) I got his personality and mannerisms down spot-on, my friends claim. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry Spirit, I didn’t see it mentioned. That’s really cool, then!

Thanks Badger! It’s really awesome that you pulled off a King K. Rool impression! Did you speak in Dutch or English! Either way, it’s cool that the kids were impressed. You should totally cosplay as your OC, that would be epic! :slight_smile:

Of course I spoke Dutch since it is really unusual for little kids to speak English here! xD But I had loads of fun! I think I’m gonna persuade my dad to get me a helmet so I can also cosplay as Klump

I used to be able to do a impression of Edna Mode from the incredibles, i cant anymore since my voicec changed :frowning:

One of my freinds does a really good stitch impression!

I can impersonate Pingu! 8D

Seems like Stitch is the most popular character that people can impersonate.

Can anyone do a good John Warburton impersonation?

I can do Kermit the frog. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice! I don’t know a lot of people that can do a good Kermit impersonation. 8D

Not that I’m one to brag, but I can do pretty much every Pixar character! Some are better than others, though, as far as my imitation is concerned. My Mater can definitely top my WALL-E any day (If you’ve tried to imitate WALL-E you know that that can be super tricky with the whole computery, robot-y voice of his)
 and I’m a girl! The only thing is that whenever I try to record myself doing an imitation of a male character, the recording always makes my voice sound more feminine than it sounded in real life. But if I could pitch shift my voice some, I think I could be a voice-alike for some characters. I love voice acting and I tend to pay attention to voices a lot, so I try to do my best whenever I imitate any character in any movie or show; it’s a lot of fun! :smiley:

I used to be able to do a really good Timon (Lion King). 8D I can’t do it anymore, though.

Ooh, I can do that quite well whenever I quote my favorite films!

I usually like to quote from:

(1) The Incredibles (super-suit scene)

(2) Star Wars (trash compactor, Luke vs. Vader)

(3) Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian (funny scene=“DON’T! CROSS! THIS! LINE! With your hand.”)

I can very easily imitate (or still need to work on a bit):

(1) Buzz Lightyear (Toy Story)

(2) Luke Skywalker (Star Wars)

(3) Darth Vader (also Star Wars)

(4) Gru (Despicable Me)

(5) Megamind–he’s so funny!

And a bunch of others I will not be listing at this time.

Oh my gosh, right after I logged out yesterday and posted that, my brother and I started having a voice-off! We both tried our versions of Captain Jack, Auto, Captain McCrea, Buzz, and Woody :slight_smile: The jury’s still out as to who did better, but we were just having fun! Funny story: we were talking in the kitchen when I decided to do my Captain impersonation to my brother’s Auto impersonation. And as I did my best to imitate “Out there’s are home, Auto! And it’s in trouble! I can’t just sit here and do nothing!”, I cracked up when I realized I’d gestured to my coffeemaker in the place of Earth. “Yes! Our home, the coffeemaker!” It was all laughter from there on out XD