What characters/actors can you impersonate?

Haha. I know a lot of girls who try it, so donā€™t worry.

My little sister can do the perfect stich.

Oh, who did you cosplay as? Captain Jack as well? :smiley:

IV: Haha, thanks! My friend and I even went out two days later (cosā€™ the convention was on Saturday and I had to return the costume on Monday) to take pictures in the city at Sydney. It must be very strange for families and office workers out on a weekday to see ā€˜Johnny Deppā€™ cavorting around. It was a harrowing but fun experience, and although I attended an anime convention, I actually got more pictures taken than my friends who accompanied me in their own costumes as well. :slight_smile:

One person even said loudly, ā€œI thought Jack Sparrow isnā€™t an anime character!ā€ When I told one of my friends that, he said that Jack actually isā€¦ in Kingdom Hearts! :wink:

Yeah, Sparrow, thatā€™s what I said.

TDIT and Spirit: Thatā€™s pretty awesome! PotC is too awesome, and Jack Sparrow is really funny. Thatā€™s cool to hear that you cosplayed as him! :smiley:

Iā€™d love to cosplay as a pirate someday. Perhaps as my own creation, Capā€™n Fluffclaw the pirate skunkā€¦

A few days ago, I was around with some people I visit often. I was bored, so whatā€™d I do? I pretended my vest was a cape and then I was King K. Rool. The younger kids thought it was pretty awesome, and they even played along, pretending they were DK and Diddy!

While I do not sound or look like K. Rool at ALL (in fact I sound really girly, never quite realized that until I heard myself recorded) I got his personality and mannerisms down spot-on, my friends claim. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry Spirit, I didnā€™t see it mentioned. Thatā€™s really cool, then!

Thanks Badger! Itā€™s really awesome that you pulled off a King K. Rool impression! Did you speak in Dutch or English! Either way, itā€™s cool that the kids were impressed. You should totally cosplay as your OC, that would be epic! :slight_smile:

Of course I spoke Dutch since it is really unusual for little kids to speak English here! xD But I had loads of fun! I think Iā€™m gonna persuade my dad to get me a helmet so I can also cosplay as Klumpā€¦

I used to be able to do a impression of Edna Mode from the incredibles, i cant anymore since my voicec changed :frowning:

One of my freinds does a really good stitch impression!

I can impersonate Pingu! 8D

Seems like Stitch is the most popular character that people can impersonate.

Can anyone do a good John Warburton impersonation?

I can do Kermit the frog. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice! I donā€™t know a lot of people that can do a good Kermit impersonation. 8D

Not that Iā€™m one to brag, but I can do pretty much every Pixar character! Some are better than others, though, as far as my imitation is concerned. My Mater can definitely top my WALL-E any day (If youā€™ve tried to imitate WALL-E you know that that can be super tricky with the whole computery, robot-y voice of his)ā€¦ and Iā€™m a girl! The only thing is that whenever I try to record myself doing an imitation of a male character, the recording always makes my voice sound more feminine than it sounded in real life. But if I could pitch shift my voice some, I think I could be a voice-alike for some characters. I love voice acting and I tend to pay attention to voices a lot, so I try to do my best whenever I imitate any character in any movie or show; itā€™s a lot of fun! :smiley:

I used to be able to do a really good Timon (Lion King). 8D I canā€™t do it anymore, though.

Ooh, I can do that quite well whenever I quote my favorite films!

I usually like to quote from:

(1) The Incredibles (super-suit scene)

(2) Star Wars (trash compactor, Luke vs. Vader)

(3) Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian (funny scene=ā€œDONā€™T! CROSS! THIS! LINE! With your hand.ā€)

I can very easily imitate (or still need to work on a bit):

(1) Buzz Lightyear (Toy Story)

(2) Luke Skywalker (Star Wars)

(3) Darth Vader (also Star Wars)

(4) Gru (Despicable Me)

(5) Megamindā€“heā€™s so funny!

And a bunch of others I will not be listing at this time.

Oh my gosh, right after I logged out yesterday and posted that, my brother and I started having a voice-off! We both tried our versions of Captain Jack, Auto, Captain McCrea, Buzz, and Woody :slight_smile: The juryā€™s still out as to who did better, but we were just having fun! Funny story: we were talking in the kitchen when I decided to do my Captain impersonation to my brotherā€™s Auto impersonation. And as I did my best to imitate ā€œOut thereā€™s are home, Auto! And itā€™s in trouble! I canā€™t just sit here and do nothing!ā€, I cracked up when I realized Iā€™d gestured to my coffeemaker in the place of Earth. ā€œYes! Our home, the coffeemaker!ā€ It was all laughter from there on out XD

OWP: Oh, thatā€™s funny right there. (I can easily try to imitate Mater himself!)

Want to know who else I can imitate?

(1) The Bowler Hat Guy

ā€“andā€“

(2) Leia (Will someone get this big walking carpet outta my way?)

Oh, and I can also imitate a pigeon by its cooing! (Sorry I got off topicā€¦)

Ah, I thought Iā€™d post here again.

As you might or might now know, I am a big admirer of voice actors. I think itā€™s really impressive how someone can alter their voice to the point where itā€™s an actual character. Iā€™ve always been a little uncertain whether or not Iā€™m good with my own voice at all. Iā€™m happy being a girl, honestly, but my voice is pretty weirdā€¦ and a bit deep.

But if I try really hard, I can do a slightly convincing impression of Fergy Fudgehog of Viva PiƱata fame, anyway. Oh fudge! As well as some other characters from that show, and a few other Rare characters.

Sadly, Iā€™ll never be perfect, 'cause my Dutch accent is clearly evident whenever Iā€™m speaking in English.