What did you dream about last night?

I went to ‘Annabelle’ so no sleep for me!

Was there something about that title from which you didn’t get any sleep, Dillinger?

Yes evspixarfan2012 I went to ‘Annabelle’ The new horror movie. Some parts were really scary i don’t like dolls coming to life like that, unless it is Woody or Buzz 8D

Last night, I had a dream of the show Chip and Dale rescue rangers

I had a dream where I was watching The Nut Job.

I had a dream about a potential marvel vs dc movie

Last night, I had a dream that a store I like to visit was starting to sell Christmas candy. Then, I am teleported to a sidewalk, with my mom saying that we were just leaving church, and she had a bundle of hay and a rope, and needed to make a gift basket with them. I suggest to her that we put the Christmas candy from the store, and she says that I just say that because I want to buy candy (which was probably what I was thinking in the dream anyway). Later, my mom takes me on a elevator to a job interview, and all of a sudden, I am no longer human, but a humanoid, being taken in for my first day of Energy Harvesting (I blame my fanfic). When I get off the elevator, I see that Waternoose is holding a press conference, and Sulley and Boo are in the audience. Boo shows some pictures to Sulley of herself on Earth, but the thing is that she has bee erased out of all her photos. Sulley knows that somehow she was Photoshopped out of them. Randall appears, grinning, in the audience for one second before vanishing. All of a sudden, Sulley then frowns to himself, grunting “DINKLEBERG!!!”

Then I woke up.

Whoa! It looks like you had a dream where Sulley was quoting Timmy’s dad! (from Fairly OddParents–you know, 'cause he was always getting annoyed by their next door neighbor? 8D )

And I think it’s also because the stores in your area are having their early Christmas sales…well, the ones in my area are doing that, too.

Anyway, here’s a couple of weird dreams I had recently:

A few nights ago, I had a dream there was some kind of race being held, and the crowd was huge! There were also some Cars characters, but for some reason they were shrunk and had glass containers over them. (And it looked like like they didn’t have any patterns on them…just a bunch of plain, simple colors!) Anyway, at one point I left the event for no reason–and then I found myself in a bedroom at Grandma’s old house, later claiming myself to have gotten lost on a hike in the woods somewhere.

And just quite a few nights before that, I had a dream we were visiting Grandma’s old house, and the carpeting was completely different. At one point, Mom found a bike just beside the house, and then decided to take it across the street to one of the nearby houses. For some reason I just stood there in the doorway, watching for passerby–but then I look down the road to my right and see a small group of people coming into the neighborhood. A few minutes later they come in, and a random guy reaches for a house plant, picks it up, and then said he was taking it back to Korea.

Now I do not know why both of these dreams seemed to involve Grandma’s old house–because first off, we don’t go there anymore; and secondly, my Grandma is dead! (She died last summer.)

Also, about that one dream with the Cars characters involved: That is like, the third time in the last few months I’ve dreamed about seeing a Pixar character, completely shrunk and in different colors! I mean the first one involved a gold-plated WALL-E and the second one involved a grayish Kevin… (What is going on with me!!! :open_mouth: )

Oh, and I do have an older sister who was adopted from South Korea by my mom when she was 8 years old.

evspixarfan2012

I had a dream that i was surfing in the ocean with dolphin music playing in the back

Like, that background sound you sometimes hear of dolphins chirping with each other when you’re out in the ocean? :astonished:

Last night, I dreamt several things, including going to some outdoor concert in the middle of the snow (and the sky was filled with golden glittering stars), but one that stood out to me last night was that Pixar had released Monsters 3, but it did not have “Monsters” in the title. Instead, it was called My Private Eye, and it was about Mike becoming a part-time detective. He ran around the human world, but Randall (who seemed to be in Clay-mation rather than CGI) was following him around a nice-looking neighborhood with pretty houses and nice backyards. Fungus was there too to relax Randall everytime he was tense, and they resided in a purple home with reptile-themed decor (they used it as a base of operations). Also, Mike was engaged to Celia, and Sulley was getting caught up in playing jump rope with human kids.

Then I woke up.

Oh my goodness, JustSoWall-eCrazy! What is up with you and all your Monsters Inc dreams lately?! :open_mouth: 'Cause from your username I’d expect for you to be having WALL-E dreams… :confused:

I didn’t dream this last night but a couple weeks ago:

I had a dream we were visiting a small building of some sort, and Mom and Dad were turning in some paperwork. I went into the building itself just briefly, and when I opened one of the doors for a brief glance of what was behind it, I found a small room that looked like some sort of daycare area. Then I exit the building, but for some reason I just hung out for a while on the front porch there. Later we found ourselves in Grandpa’s house (from Dad’s side of the family), and a whole bunch of random people were in there. It looked like there was some kind of trial being held, and Dad was the judge, but for some reason all the chairs were made of giant Legos—and instead of the usual connectors, there were holes in place. And I kept going in and out of the room and walking down the hallway because I didn’t want to get involved. And at one point I found myself in the woods somewhere…but that’s about all I can remember (I seem to have forgotten the details of what happened there). Then I woke up.

Ok, this is probably the strangest dream I had i na long time. But I had a dream where the tv show Baywatch was combined with elements of Tomb raider, exploring an underwater cavern.

Ugh, I just had a rather disgusting dream last week:

There was a dead mouse in my entertainment center! :open_mouth: (I know, very disgusting.)

Also in terms of other dreams I had this week:

November 5, 2014

I actually had a somewhat touching dream that night. I dreamed that the whole family was visiting the house, and they were all downstairs having some kind of conversation. I could actually see that happening for one brief moment, but it turned out that I was actually in my room and listening to the whole thing through the vent—but for some reason the voices sounded louder than usual. :confused: So then I attempted to close my bedroom door and tried to get myself in bed, but a few minutes later I looked and saw that my sister was in my bed, playing with my Interactive Talking WALL-E. I tried to get him out of her hands, but then she put him down opposite the side of the bed from where I usually have it placed. Then my sister was no longer in the room, so I picked up my WALL-E thing and attempted to bury him in my bed sheets, but then I felt his small hand touch my hand (that’s the touching part right there <3 ). But then I had to try and hide him because, all of a sudden, Mom came into my room. I don’t remember much else on what happened after that…then I woke up.

November 6, 2014

I had a dream I was on a white bus, and Nancy was the driver—only she was wearing a green coat. And I was carrying my house coat and Funko Pop figurine with me. So I found my seat and was calm for a while (I’m not exactly sure whether or not I was looking out the window at this point)…but then the house coat started to turn into some kind of plastic material! Pretty soon it was all see-through, but I looked and saw (or otherwise felt) that the figurine I was carrying with me had somehow shrunk a bit.

Then for one brief moment I was at home, and I felt like taking something with me. So I ended up taking my Interactive Talking WALL-E with me. And from the way I held him, it almost felt like he was hugging me! And then all of a sudden, I found myself on the bus…again.

So I found my seat and then tried to hide my friend (I had found a blanket which seemed to have popped out of nowhere)…but then suddenly I felt around the blanket and quickly realized that he had somehow disappeared! I was panicked and frantically searched around the bus, but I looked again and saw that the Interactive Talking WALL-E had somehow been moved to the back (with a Disney Store Dug plushie sitting beside him). So I quickly retrieved him and then tried to hide him once more, but then I looked out the window and saw we were driving south on State Route 13—and as soon as we were approaching where the traffic light was supposed to be, we stopped at that little bit of green grass near Hanley Hill and there was a gigantic plane laying in what looked like a ditch. And it looked like the plane was being built because the structure was all skeleton-like and it was laying there, not even turned or flipped upside-down.

But while everyone else was looking at the plane, I tried to get back to my seat, but then I quickly realized that I had somehow lost my seat…again. :blush: I saw the blanket and I looked, but now the Interactive Talking WALL-E was no longer there! So there I was, panicked all over again, frantically searching the whole bus looking for him—but he was nowhere to be found. Later on the seats became seats-n-tables (yes, still on the bus), and the whole thing had somehow been decorated for Christmas (I could tell because the tables had miniature Christmas trees on them). My sister was there, of course, but she had somehow given me miniature Disney ornaments involving Mickey Mouse and Winnie-the-Pooh. Yet I had also looked in the giant gift bag next to my seat and saw that it was full of Toy Story ornaments. 8D Then I looked toward the table behind me and saw that someone else had a bunch of ornaments, either lined up or put on the tree (I remember the limited edition 2012 EVE ornament from the Keepsake brand was there)—uh…and I think that was when I woke up. What a night!

November 7, 2014

Here’s my dream last night. I dreamt I was watching Open Season in the downstairs kitchen, and then when I stopped halfway through the movie and decided to put it away, all of the movies were being kept inside the cupboard where the plates and bowls are supposed to go. (Yet, out of all the other titles that were in there, I only remember Surf’s Up.) Oh, and it looked like a few of the discs had been mixed up—as in, they were put into the wrong cases.

Then I found myself in a bathroom somewhere, and while there were at least 2 other girls in there who looked quite a bit like my old classmates, I was having a hard time trying to go. (I couldn’t decide which stall to use.) So then I walked down the hallway to another bathroom which had a blackish-colored toilet, but then I left before using it because some random lady had asked me something which I didn’t know the answer to.

And then later I was walking down what looked like the third grade hallways at Western, but when I opened one of the doors, there was a movie theater instead of the library. So then I walked a little further down the hallway, and I opened another door…but instead of a classroom, it was Grandma’s old bedroom. Then I woke up.

(Oh, dear! It seems like Grandma’s spirit just won’t leave my sub-conscious! :open_mouth: Is this why I keep having dreams about her old house, despite her being dead and no longer living there? :confused: )

I had a very vivid dream of my family and me spending a day at Universal Studios Florida. Kinda like my Disney Parks dreams, it looked nothing like the actual thing (though who knows? I’ve never been there), and it had a lot of crossovery-ness… the Rio (Blue Sky movie series) Carnival Of Animals Parade was pretty epic! And I came back with a lovely Elsa doll for whatever reason XD

November 9, 2014

I had a dream where me and some kind of class were supposed to be on this field trip we were taking, but for some reason instead of an actual field trip, we were walking down the hallways in what looked like another school.

Then, when it came time to leave, my former resource room teacher (Miss DeLuca) came up to me and asked me if she could take my bag to the bus for me. So I gave it to her and then started walking down the hallways toward the bus doors, but then all of a sudden I had to go and use the restroom.

So then I saw what was marked as the men’s bathroom, but for some reason it was full of girls. So I went in and walked down the long bathroom-like hallway to one of the farthest stalls on the left, and then finally I picked a stall that was more towards the end and then I went in.

At this point, I was starting to get worried about whether or not I would make it back to the bus on time because my bag was probably already in there by now. I do not know why, but the toilet I was sitting on was a bit huge and I was having a hard time trying to go. And there was some kind of tray table in front of me.

Then Miss DeLuca comes into the bathroom and chooses the stall next to me (on my right, I believe), but now the stalls are all open and exposed instead of closed and protected for privacy (on the sides, of course). Then she told me that the bus had already left, and now I was really worried because my 2 precious figurines were in that bag! (So I told her that.)

Then suddenly I was in another setting, with a flat pyramid-like thing that had steps leading to the rooftop. And I was looking at this map involving some kind of unfinished roller coaster ride. But for some reason the map had a blank speech bubble on it. And it looked like the whole thing had been drawn on old, aging paper.

But then I did find myself on the roller coaster, and for some reason the person in front of me was trying to read something while we were going over the looped part of the track.

Then I was in some kind of random building, and for some reason there were mouse traps scattered all over the floor. And I think there was a long tray table in a room somewhere (like the kind of table used for large family gatherings).

So I then picked up what looked like a poster tube, but when I did that one of the mouse traps was under it and then it flipped over without making that snapping noise. I don’t remember what happened after that, but that was probably when I woke up.

(Ever heard of situations where people lose their luggage to a mistimed departure? Exactly what happened to me in that dream I had last night. Hopefully this kind of situation will never happen to me in real life…)

November 10, 2014

I had a dream where I was in Crestline, and we were exploring some neighborhoods on the other end of town (compared to where I usually visited during my stays over the years)—but the lady behind me (possibly a relative) was trying to catch up with me because we were both walking down the same neighborhood and it seemed like she was a little too slow for my pace.

One of the buildings we saw along the way had 2 floors and was colored black with 4 huge windows on one side, and I think my cousin Desi was there, grinning at us from one of the windows.

Later I found myself facing the railroad tracks, and a train was sitting there at the crossing, waiting for its cars to be connected—but for some reason the gates weren’t down and the lights weren’t flashing. But then I see another train pulling in, and then the crossing gates did go down.

Anyway, this other train that just pulled in was kinda like a small passenger train (I saw someone boarding into one of the train cars toward the back)—but then I saw that the caboose looked the same as the engine up front. And it looked like the very front of the train had what appeared to be the face of Thomas the Tank Engine (what?!).

Suddenly I found myself standing on top of another railroad track somewhere, and a random girl had lost her stuff to some kind of fight and then she was kicked off the train, and then we both just stood there, staring at each other for a minute or two. And it looked like the railroad tracks we were standing on curved around the middle of a hill.

Oh, and I think somewhere along the way I was carrying a brown paper bag, from which I looked in and saw that it was full of magnets featuring Alec Azam (the bunny from Presto)… Then I woke up.

November 11, 2014

Last night I had this really strange dream where there were several vents in the house, mostly within and around the attic area. And for some reason, there were all these huge ladybugs that kept going in and out of those vents—and it seemed like I was being attacked by all those huge swarms!

Then I had a separate dream where I was in my room, trying to ride on top of a gigantic Dim (the dung beetle from A Bug’s Life). He wanted to go out through the window, but for whatever reason I can’t think of, I couldn’t open the window fast enough.

Then I woke up. (Now I’m feeling kinda “bugged” by this dream…)

I had a dream about the Land Before Time movie in which they didn’t make it to the Great Valley. It was sad. :frowning:

November 12, 2014

I had a dream where Charlie Brown and Snoopy were visiting what was supposed to be the control tower of an airport, but for some reason it looked more like a giant, empty room. Meanwhile, me and some others were exploring around the interior of the building, which for some reason looked more like a school setting on the inside. Then, when it was time to leave, I freaked out because I had forgotten my water cup and I wanted to go back and try to retrieve it. Then I woke up.

(That’s the first time I ever had a “Peanuts”-related dream…I don’t watch that very much, though.)

November 15, 2014

I had a dream where I was going down some curving set of stairs which led into a giant store. And I’m not exactly sure, but I think EVE was with me. Pretty soon I found myself on the lower floor (which looked kinda empty), and for some reason the stairs leading to the upper floor looked like it was covered with strange blooms.

Then, when I got to the upper floor, someone turned the hose on and tried to flood the lower floor! But there was a kid down there, who immediately exited through the doors…and then the hose was turned off. I’m not sure if I was at Macy’s or JC Penny, but the whole upper floor where I was visiting was selling a whole bunch of clothes. And Miss DeLuca was there, too.

Pretty soon me and my former resource room teacher had to go to the bathroom, and for some reason the bathroom we went into was marked with “Baby”. When I went in, all of the stalls were themed with either Night at the Museum or huskies (or was it wolves?). Then, when I opened one of the stalls and went in, someone had left their shopping cart in there, and there was a beanbag Kevin plush right inside the toilet! So I immediately pulled her out and then wringed it to get the water out, and then I curled it up and put it in the cart (which was just now starting to look more basket-like).

Then I sat down on the toilet, but I looked at the small, miniature table next to me and saw my Cars flashlight there (only now the top part was covered with some kind of wrapping paper—it looked like Up patterns). And on the stall door I could actually see what appeared to be a Webkinz skunk, which for some reason was all miniature-like and slowly sliding along some kind of bar like a timer.

Then Carrigan and Dibs (from Casper) come into the bathroom, and I could tell because I heard the voices. Carrigan was like, “If you don’t show yourself…” or something like that—then they left. But then pretty soon I was out of the bathroom, and then while I was browsing through the clothes, I see Casper over there. He said something like, “I’m next”, and it looked like he was flipping through some kind of booklet with a bunch of random names listed in the pages. Just as I was about to resume my shopping, I woke up.

(So my dream had somehow involved shopping for clothes in a giant store, trying to use a strange-looking bathroom, saving a toy from being flushed down the drain, seeing my former resource room teacher from back when I attended Western, being visited by a friendly ghost, and going down a curvy set of stairs with a probe droid tagging along in one night. What a weird crossover!)

November 16, 2014

I had a dream where I was in a store somewhere, shopping for groceries—except it was more like a drug store and not a grocery store. And for some reason, at one point, there was a very small pond (like the one in FarmVille 2: Country Escape) right inside the store! Then I ran out of the store for one brief moment, and then I went back in… (I think there was a gas station outside the store, but I’m not exactly sure.)

Pretty soon I found myself in what appeared to be a small toy store. And I could tell because every aisle I passed was full of toys. One of the aisles was full of Pixar stuff, so I went there and it was full of figures—mostly ornaments. (I actually remember seeing one of Remy on a candy cane while I was looking at them.)

So then I left the aisle and went browsing around the store some more, but when I turned around and headed back, one of the aisles had turned into a checkout lane! I thought I saw the ornaments still there, so I frantically looked some more. But then I looked again and realized that all of the ornaments had disappeared!

And then later I was visiting yet another random building somewhere, so I went in through the back door and found myself in what looked like a cafeteria setting. But suddenly I found myself in this long line that appeared to be waiting for the bathroom, except it didn’t feel like I had to go. Plus, someone was in a wheelchair, and for some reason there was a countdown timer on the wheelchair.

Then I woke up.

(Well, that’s just great. This is the second night in a row I’ve had that recurring dream about shopping. Plus, I am pretty sure that the “countdown timer” element must’ve been triggered from watching Doctor Who: The Seeds of Doom the previous day…except that this one was more digital and not explosive. Oh, and in case you’re wondering, there actually is an ornament of Remy on a candy cane—from the Groiler brand, to be precise.)

November 19, 2014

You know, I remember just the other night I dreamt something about trains…(though I can’t remember exactly what happened in that dream, because I had forgotten the details). But last night, I had a dream where I was running through the high school which for some reason had a completely different layout, and I was carrying my Garfield comforter.

At some point, I found myself in an all-white room which Miss DeLuca claimed to be hers—except it was smaller in size and there was a shower tub in the bathroom. Then I see her 2 cats, Sydney and Squeak, romping about the whole room (except Squeak was wearing a blue collar with a cat bell attached).

Then there was a small toilet, which for some reason was attached to a miniature cottage (about the size of a big doll house). And it looked like the whole thing was actually a fountain. So then I attempted to get through, but I quickly changed my mind and decided to go around it instead. But just as I was about to get past the office (the hallways were more of an Eastern layout right then), I woke up.

(Darn it! Not another one of those recurring classroom dreams…come on!)

November 20, 2014

I had a dream where I was pacing around on the sidewalk just outside of Western—and at the same time, I was trying to sell goods like the ones from FarmVille 2: Country Escape (expect they were just floating there, above the sidewalk—and I had a whole bunch of wheat). But then I looked directly at the building itself and the whole exterior looked like of different. Then, when I went in, the whole interior design seemed to have a completely different layout, and I see Miss DeLuca (not again!) giving some kindergarteners a tour of the school.

Then my mom and sister and I were going down the sidewalk, and we were trying to decide whether to eat at Paul Revere’s or go to Galion (which makes sense, considering that Mom and I usually go out to eat at either one of those 2 places with Grandpa—usually at least once a month). But then we decided on Galion and started heading that way.

But then we found ourselves at Grandma’s old house (not again!), except it looked nothing like Grandma’s old house—I could tell because the whole interior layout was completely different, and somewhat a bit bigger. But I looked and saw there were huge piles of stuff all over the floor! So we started rummaging through the piles, and along the way I found a Toy Story book. There were also some huge sticker sheets, but for some reason they were full of old characters from all the way back to when I used to watch Cartoon Network—one of which looked a lot like the Grim Reaper from The Grim Adventures of Bill and Mandy.

Then we found ourselves at the rest home in Galion, which had a completely different layout—except it was in the exact same location as where the restaurant across the street is supposed to be. And I think I saw Grandma in a wheelchair (I don’t even how she is still alive in that dream!). There was also a trash can somewhere, and then the nurse said something which I clearly don’t remember. But just as I was about ready to leave the place, I woke up.

(Oh goodness, no! I knew this would happen, see? I’m being attacked by my own past!)

November 23, 2014

Oh…my…goodness. I think I had yet another one of my craziest Pixar dreams yet.

Basically some of the Toy Story guys had gathered around the television to watch a game of Jeopardy, except it didn’t look like it because there was no flip-screen with the letters hiding behind. Though there were players at their stands showing how much in prize earnings for every answer they get right, the whole thing was more of a guessing game—they just kept talking like they were having some sort of discussion. And the answers would come right up on the television screen itself. But the whole thing was obviously recorded on video-tape.

Well, I was there watching too, and so I was the one holding the remote. Some of the toys found themselves disqualified because they kept getting the wrong answers. Then all of a sudden, I see the words “Mr. Incredible” come up on the screen. So I rewound the tape and tried to get back there so I could pause the video, and I kept saying, “Easter egg! Easter egg!” But Mom kept telling me to be quiet because she wanted to hear what they were saying (which doesn’t make any sense, considering she would never tell me that if I do happen to spot a reference somewhere in a Pixar film, which I’d have to go back and find—something I’ve actually done in real life, considering my expert side which I somehow found a few years back while playing Disney Scene-it?). But then those same words come right up on the screen again, and within minutes (to the best of my memory—or rather, my best guess) I’m also seeing pictures of Nemo, Dug, and WALL-E.

Turns out while watching the game show, I was in some kind of random building somewhere, with the floors looking like white tiled floors from a school hallway—but I don’t really know which kind of building we were in, though I think there were couches there and stuff. And somewhere along the way I had a big box full of various items—one of which looked a lot like my old iSing MP3 player (I could tell because of the device shape and its pink color). Yet there were so many other items filling up that same box I just can’t really name them all! Oh, and I think I may have seen some kitty cats somewhere…but I’m not exactly sure.

Then I woke up. What a night! (But seriously…dreaming about 5 different Pixar films in one night?!)

November 24, 2014

Basically a lot of my dream last night took place right inside my bedroom, and most of it involved my bedside closet. What happened was I was digging for something in my closet, which for some reason was holding way more stuff than what I have at this point in time—yet despite my efforts, I couldn’t find exactly what it was I was supposed to be looking for. Oh, and somewhere along the way, I kept getting distracted by my Interactive Talking WALL-E…like, I was playing around with it and all that.

Then I woke up. (That’s pretty much all I know…)

December 1, 2014

Now I haven’t put down any dreams on here for quite a while now—most likely due to my forgetting them—and I certainly don’t remember much of my dream from last night, but this is what I do remember:

I had a dream where, I had slept in way too long and forgotten to do the laundry…then suddenly mom comes home unexpectedly and I had just gotten out of bed and I was just about ready to do the first load and now she said she wasn’t gonna pay me! It was terrible!

And if that wasn’t enough, this part of the dream actually took place in my room, which for some reason was all yellow-ish tan instead of tropical-themed. And my night stand (plus tissue box) was missing!

Then I woke up. (Oh, no! This wasn’t just triggered from Mom saying something about giving me another $5, was it? And just where did that yellow-ish tan bedroom element come from, anyway?)

December 4, 2014

Just the other night, I dreamed I had the soundtrack for Brave. But last night, I dreamt 2 different things. If I can recall, the first thing I remember seeing was an image of Kel holding something (though I’m not exactly sure what it was)—yes, the image had flashed in my head for one brief moment and then it was gone.

A few hours later, I had a (recurring) dream where I was in a giant, random building. And I was in a bed, and I heard my sister’s voice—but I could not see her anywhere. But earlier in that same dream, there was a whole bunch of cartoon characters, one of which I remember seeing was Jimmy Neutron. (Hey, what’s that boy genius doing here in my dream?) Anyway, it looked like a whole bunch of cartoon characters were all gathered (but separated) at the same end of the building I was in and they were all looking out of the windows, as if they were awaiting their freedom. Then, for no apparent reason, I jumped off—but somehow I managed to land safely. And then I was running through some rooms, and then I ran past that green space creature lady from Doctor Who. (I can’t remember her name, though.) After that I was now in the bed, messing around with my tablet. Oh, and I think somewhere along the way, I was watching what appeared to be a slightly rearranged version of Madagascar 2: Escape 2 Africa. (Gosh, I haven’t seen that in a long while!)

Then I woke up. Talk about random!

December 5, 2014

I had a really strange dream where I was looking through the mirror and then found out I had double-teeth! (Oh, no!)

December 7, 2014

Okay…let’s see how much I can remember from my dream last night:

I had a dream where I was at a camp (I think that’s where I was), and then when I got into a car I kept falling asleep! Then, when someone came out with a stroller and asked for me to ride on it, I kept insisting, “No! No!”—and then after a short while they just went away. But then there was a giant trailer (about the size of a single-car garage), and for some reason there was a small in size but rather strange-looking toilet—and next to it was a giant trash can, all covered with rust. After that, I found myself watching Toy Story 3, and it was the scene where the toys cross through the bathroom between the Butterfly Room and Caterpillar Room. But the minute they were inside that bathroom, Rex said something about a giant puddle and started to move funny (like he was trying to hop on one foot but couldn’t)—and then the door closed behind them and the bathroom started to flood and then it got dark.

Then I woke up.

*So I guess this pretty much makes up all of the weird dreams I’ve had since my last post… :open_mouth:

EDIT: You know, I wouldn’t be posting multiple dreams in all my posts if there were more users posting here while commenting on each other’s dreams like back when this thread was first started…you know what I mean?

It’s been a long while since I’ve had a post-worthy dream, and it finally happened!

And a 4-Parter, to be exact.

Act I

I had a new Avatar: The Last Airbender video game. Currently, I could only tag team between Aang, Katara, and Sokka. There was a glitch in the game that dropped so power-ups. However, there was an unlockable extra that was a Harry Potter wig, and when I placed it on Sokka, he exclaimed “I am Walt Disney, master of fantasy and storytelling!” and started shooting lightning everywhere.

Act II

In a hallway of a college I go to, some people from my local church decided to hold a Christmas themed bake sale with tea.

Act III

This is where the real fun begins. I was at a park and saw Anna and Elsa, and they were costumed as anime-style magical girls (Anna had bright neon colors and a flower theme, and Elsa had soft cool blue/lilac tones and a snowflake theme), along with Rapunzel (who was wearing a floral dress and a flower wreath on her braided hair. Following them was Hans, who had dyed his hair black to resemble Prince Eric, but the princesses all thought it was Gaston instead. All of a sudden, another girl joins them, and is dressed in Harajuku style and has a beret. The identity of this mystery girl is unknown, but I was led to believe that she was either Boo (from MI) or Katara (from A:TLA), because first, she stars crying that she wants a Kitty and throws a tantrum (someone tells her to grow up already), and then she say that she is married, but her beautiful husband is on another planet, and the official are working on papers for him to visit Earth. She then proceeds to say that “Long Ago, the two planets lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. The Ancients of the other planet have frozen all the waters and oceans until they can resolve the visiting documentations for her husband.” I see a vision of that planet, with futuristic ice sculptures and colorful Dr. Seuss-style buildings. Then, the ice oceans start to crack and I am transported to a bathtub filled with green tea instead of water. The bathwater moved like tidal waves.

Act IV

Preceded by a brief interlude when my mom watches a news program on whiny politicians, we are then transported to a market tent where produced is being sold, and I discover a bento box full of prepared mushroom for garnishing dishes. My mom ends up buying packets of gummy candies and we try honey roasted almonds as the cashier talks to her. We leave the tent and meet up with my brother and dad, and my mom says, “You have got to see this produce tent! I would have been here sooner if it weren’t for the cashier talking to me.”

Then I woke up.

FIN