What did you dream about last night?

A few nights ago, I had this really weird and funny dream where I was watching The Lego Movie, and it was the scene where Emmet falls off from the tower in order to break off the battery and save his friends–but for some reason during the countdown his entire fall was shot from one angle, right from inside the building. Then, when the camera focuses its attention back to Emmet, it looked like he was falling not in circles or sideways–not even backwards or upside down–but rather standing straight up, so it looked like he was going to land on his own two feet. Then Emmet said, “I think I’m getting black-hole drowsiness.” (or something like that)-- Then I woke up.

*I can’t believe that a Lego mini-figure has been popping up in my dreams lately… :open_mouth:

I had a lot of random stuff happen in my dreams last night, but by far the best thing that happened was that I was about to go see Brave 2 in 3D at my local theater XD And I didn’t question for a second why I didn’t know about its existence until then; I just forked over my ten bucks to the guy at the counter and got my ticket for the 11:45 showing! I just wish I’d been able to actually see the movie… 8D

Seeing an unconfirmed Brave sequel in the movie theater??? :astonished: That’s gotta be random and yet somewhat hilarious at the same time. :laughing: LOL

I had a dream a few nights ago I was flying around. Some of my friends and I then found an abandoned warehouse where experiments were going on. Some scientist caught us and then we flew away, it then turned into a Luigi game.

I had a dream where EVE was scanning a grocery store. :~o

I’ve had a few dreams recently, but one of them involved me having a Mike Wazowski T-shirt (it was green with an eyeball, but I had it as a set with blue sweatpants with polka dots on them.

^Oh, JustSoWall-eCrazy…you and all your MI/MU dreams! :laughing:

A little while ago I had this dream where there was a traffic jam southbound on State Route 13 and it was being caused by large piles of plastic bags–like grocery bags and trash bags mixed together. And just a couple nights before that I had another dream where tornadoes came to this spot together and they were doing this weird dance thing while their tops sank to the ground.

I had a dream where I was walking down some railroad tracks, and BURN-E was running right past me on one of the edge railings. (It was fun! :mrgreen: )

Then in the same dream some random people were washing the boxcars like cars in a car wash–and then they sprayed the hose and some soapy water on some empty railroad tracks, too.

Last night, I had a dream where an elementary school decided to do a group reading of one of my stories (probably like a book fair or charity or something like that), and they got Billy Crystal to read it out loud. I could not help but listen to when he read all the Michael lines, however.

Then I woke up.

I can’t quite define what happened in my dreams last night, but I believe my brother and I were caught up in a time travel suspense, taking a portal back to the year 1330, which strangely looked a lot like 2015, to save the future… well, it was quite a intriguing one, that’s for sure :slight_smile:

I had a dream where some dogs were in a swimming pool and started kissing each other while underwater. 8D

A few nights ago I had this dream about some random building with a fire escape whose platform you’d have to crank up or down in order to get to the ground.

About two night ago, I dreamt about an 8.9, but it quickly turned into a 5.8. :open_mouth:

Last night I had a dream where I was in a mall setting and nearly every store I visited there were selling various plush toy sizes of the Jackalope from Boundin’.

Last night, I had a pretty strange dream:

It began that I was in a car with my mother and brother, and she (my mother) was driving down the freeway and there were tons of museum and promenade shopping center buldings. Then, I see two planes flying. One is green and is flying in random zig-zags, but it’s steady. The second was more navy-blue and also flying in a crazy manner, but then in less than a second, plummets to the ground and explodes. No parachutes carrying passengers were seen at all; only policemen parachuting from helicopters could be seen rushing to the explosion scene. The, in a matter of what felt like 5-10 seconds, the sun set and instantly turned into night. A partway of rainbow-colored lights glowed on a dark path, which seemed to lead to a renovated version of my community college. My brother gets a call from a friend to investigate a crime scene, leaving my mom and I to chase a school bus being driven by my father. We reach a plaza with beautiful greenery, but broken TV screens (some being holo-screens) laying around the place, relaying old messages saying that weird things have been happening for a few months, and the voice sounded like that of Shelby Forthright.

After that, my mom, dad, and I are teleporter to a place with pink walls and lots of designer textile decoration. I am led to believe that I am either on the Axiom or Satellite 5 (from Doctor Who). A woman with dark hair (possibly Indian in appearance) comes to give me an eye and ear exam on what looks like a futuristic dentist chair, and I see a stand full of hairspray, purses, and cosmetic boxes.

Finally, the three of us are teleported to an art museum, where my grandmother and brother are waiting with food that includes hamburgers. There even seemed to be a photography exhibit about Martin Luther (the German Church Reformer, not the Civil Right Activist) with Latin American colored textiles. (which is weird since he lived before photography was invented, and never went to Latin America as fan as I know)

Then I woke up.

I had kind of a strange dream…I was attempting to do something in the attic, but because I kept getting interrupted by my mom, dad, and sister so many times I couldn’t accomplish anything. :confused: So anyways, I was hanging out in the South attic, and there was a really long table placed beside my old kitchen set. Then I looked at the flip-over cake piece (with one side being chocolate cake and the other side being white with pink and green icing), and I brought it over to the table. But the minute I flipped the cake over, the icing suddenly turned pink, and then it was so real I could actually taste it with my own fingers! :astonished: But then the cake started to crumble onto the table, almost as if I were attempting to eat it, and only then did I change my mind about it. Shortly afterwards, I then decided to have a glass of water.

And then later when I was just downstairs, I found out Mom had brought home some paper towels from the school. But when I looked at the roll, all of the paper towels were eventually stuck to some really long masking tape, which for some reason was about the same size as the paper towels. So I tore off some of the paper towel strips from the roll, and then I ran back upstairs to the attic (again). But when I got to the top of the stairs that lead to the attic, I looked around the corner of the railing and saw 2 hairdryers—a green one and a black one. And for some reason, despite their already being unplugged—and my attempting to switch their power buttons from “on” to “off”—the dryers just kept running and they wouldn’t cooperate. :open_mouth: I tried again just a few more times and they still refused to power off. :angry: So I had to run back downstairs to the kitchen to tell Mom about the problem, but all she got out was, “They will turn off. Eventually.”—and then she said something about selling them to either someone who will want them or even a hotel. And sitting down right across the table from where I stood I could actually see what appeared to be the Shadow Man from The Princess and the Frog—attempting to do his shadow tricks over and over again. 8D

Then I woke up. (And by the way, this is already the second night in a row I’ve had recurring dreams about the attic! Something is not right…)

Last night, I dreamt that I had noodles for lunch, then my mom had a movie marathon, but when she finished, it was like 10:31-35ish, and she forgot to make dinner.

Then I am teleported to a futuristic KFC and one of my brother’s friends pops into the car making funny faces.

The third part involved me being teleported to a first grade classroom, where I had to deliver a speech in the voice of a famous cartoon character. I gave a speech in Randall Boggs’s voice, moving my arms around constantly to mimic his expressiveness (due to his four arms), and my mother congratulated me from a distance.

Then I woke up.

I had this dream a few nights ago:

For no apparent reason I was sleeping in my mom’s bedroom. Then I changed my mind and decided to go back into my own bedroom. But while gathering up those miniature Pixar figures from my nightstand, I found out I had a miniature M-O figurine.

Then suddenly I was in a room similar to that as where we used to have our old washer and dryer (which nowadays is being used as a storage room for games and craft supplies and stuff), only a bit bigger on the inside and somewhat taller. And I was hovering over the water—yes! still me—and in my hands was this fishing pole with a button that you had to push in order to launch the fishing line into the water (except it wasn’t anything like my old Rocket Fishing Rod, which I remember seeing advertised on television once—eventually the line got tangled up inside it and I had to stop using it because of that).
So I aimed it downward, and I was catching quite a bit—not just fish, but also squids and turtles and stuff. And it was quite a struggle having to get the hook removed from my catch. And I think I did this quite a few times. But for some reason while I was fishing, the water kept draining, and pretty soon I could see the floor. And it almost looked as if I were in some kind of a video game, because I was earning either points or even fruit for each of my 5 catches.

And then later I was in some kind of a cafeteria setting, and 2 of my former classmates were sitting across the table from me. (They’ve actually graduated in the same high school class as me.) Anyway, I also had my portable DVD player with me, and on that player I was watching Doctor Who. So they thought I was watching David Tennant (the 10th Doctor), but in fact he looked more like Peter Cabaldi (the 12th Doctor).

Then I woke up.

Last night I had that recurring dream where I was in downtown Mansfield, and we were driving on some railroad tracks. And somewhere along the way I saw a flashing image of what appeared to be cave tunnels. That’s all I can remember.

I had kind of a strange dream…the NewHope bus was coming in right behind my old school bus, and somehow I got distracted by a hidden Mickey that was casting its shadow on our driveway. So I ended up taking the school bus by mistake. But right when we took off, I immediately realized my mistake and said to the bus driver, “Let me off! Let me off!” over and over again. But for some strange reason the bus driver ignored me because he couldn’t hear me. Finally we turned the corner and I said something like, “I’m working at NewHope, for crying out loud!” So the bus driver stopped and I got off, and then I was back at my house in a matter of seconds.

A few times more I kept messing up in terms of transportation and stuff. And then later my Dad and I were driving up Hanley Road, and he told me not to get out of the truck because a man was after me. But right when we reached the block between Hanley and Middle Belville, the truck had disappeared and I was now standing by myself on the road. But right in front of me there was a wall of glass, and a child had gone right through, breaking and shattering the glass right before my very eyes! A mom was trying to chase after the child, but the hole in the glass had laser sensors that were immediately triggered and caused a whole set of doors to close real fast, and as a result the mother couldn’t get through because now she was trapped. Then I found myself with what appeared to be some kind of a runaway support group, and then out of nowhere a police car showed up. Then I woke up.

(Why did I even have this dream about crime?) :open_mouth: :angry: :confused:

March 15th EDIT: Speaking of police cars, we just had some outside our house last night! (I guess my sub-conscious was predicting something…in a way… :unamused: )

I had a dream me and my friend were being chased by some people so we ran into a movie studio to hide. Then, I was playing the game Destiny with my dad narrating. I don’t even like Destiny