What did you dream about last night?

I had a dream that Dash was playing a basketball game againist this team from Argentina. Lightning Mcqueen subsituted him after a couple minutes.

I can’t remember the entire dream, but most of it was a chase sequence… in a large grocery store… and I was stuck in the middle of the cereal aisle while two guys (with cereal boxes tucked under their arms) were approaching me from one side… while one guy (also with cereal boxes under his arms) was coming from the other side. I remember being able to push passed the one guy… and I’m pretty sure I was flying at some point… but that’s the only clear part I can remember, heh.

I had an odd dream where I was in my own novel- not something I’d like to be in. :open_mouth: Well, anyway, no one saw me- it was just like I was watching it like a movie, as what I always tend to do in my head. I’m too self-conscious to actually be myself in dreams- I usually take the form of someone or something else.

I dreamt that I was having an argument with my Plymouth Roadrunner Cars character… xD About whether he was a convertible or not…

Eeek. I had a dream I was back in high school for a day. :open_mouth: And I forgot my schedule. :stuck_out_tongue:

I had a dream I was sitting by myself in an empty theatre with music playing in the background. While sitting there, I felt my soul was lifted to heaven.

Whoa. I had the weirdest dream last night where I was with the Cowardly Lion, Tin Man, Dorothy, and the Scarecrow. Whether they were from Tin Man, the original film, or Return to OZ, I dunno because they kept changing.

Anyway, I made the mistake of suggesting to hang out in this place that seemed like a kid’s playplace like at ChuckECheese, 'cept there were beds there and stuff. And we had to hide because this person on a skateboard was chasing us, which I thought was a kid. It turned out to be a scary old lady. O_O

This is what I get for sleeping late. I have to get to bed before 2:30 or else I’ll continue to have these weird dreams … >_<

A few days ago, I dreamt that I was having a dream. That tops all other dreams I’ve had.

A couple nights ago, I had the most vivid, realistic dream ever in my life. It was almost like living a whole life, only to realize it was a dream. I woke up around 5 AM and i was shaking. I’ve never experienced anything like it. It was actually really cool!

Ironically, I can’t remember one thing about it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Who here has heard of Candy Land? Well, Last night, I dreamt I went there. When I woke up, I felt kinda sick.

Too much sugar, I’m guessing? XD

JF: Maybe you are right, but have any of you guys had a dream about something, and then you wake up, it is like you feel the results?

I’m not sure what you mean, TSS.

I just remembered this… Sometimes in the Summer or even when my brain is just too hot, I sleepwalk. Not very far, sometimes just to the door. Other times I’ll just flick the light on and look around my room for a few minutes until I wake up and realise that I was sleepwalking.

Well, last night I dreamt that my Pixar merchandise was being stolen, so then I woke up (still half asleep), put the light on and checked to see if it was all ok. All of it was still there of course, but I was convinced at the time that someone had put all my stuff in a garbage bag and taken it away. Heheh.

mmm sleepwalking. I used to be a victim of that. It’s amazing what your mind can do.

Last night I dreamt I was fugitive escaping from the law. I think I’ve had it before as I was kind of having deja vu.

TSS: Sometimes I dream that I am falling off a cliff. It feels so real to and then when I splat (or maybe it’s before I do. I can’t remember), I kick the bed and wake up completely freaked out. Another time I dreamt I was being chased by a Freddy Kreuger type character. I woke up and was completely freaked at about 4AM, so sat up in bed looking around my room, fearful.

The mind is an amazingly powerful device. It’s like our subconscious unlocks that 95% of our brain that we don’t use when we dream.

bawpcwpn: Hey, I dream about falling once. I was a little kid. At the time, I had a bunkbed. So I was dreaming I was falling. Then once the splat occured, I found myself on the floor. It really hurt.

TSS: I still have a bunkbed, and I rolled out of it and fell to the floor once. :laughing: That was stupid considering I had a guard on at the time. No guard now, and I don’t fall off, oddly enough.

Anyways, I had the strangest dream that we suddenly met up with the family I haven’t seen since I was five … one of them yelled at me for throwing a fork at my brother and I got in a fight. It was … strange.

I think the only reason that came around was because I vowed I’d name certain villains in my story after them. xD

Last night I dreamed about failing my exams. First time I dream in several months, and it’s about something as mundane as that. :stuck_out_tongue:

A strange dream I remember having a very long while ago was that someone was hitting me in the face with a hammer, and when I woke up I realised that this was because at the time, I was on holiday with a friend and her family, and due to the lack of beds my friend and I had to share a double. She had been hitting me over the face with her arm for most of the night. :laughing:

I dreamed again last night. I think it has something to do with going to bed late and waking up late. At least I woke up at 10:30 this time, and not 12. :smiley:

Anyways, I can’t remember most of my dream, but I remember seeing my cat Smokey who had died several years ago, along with some other cats I had long since given away to new homes. It kills me because in these dreams, I feel like they’re never gone or dead, which in a way is comforting, because they’re never really gone are they? I’d like to think not. It’s comforting to believe that they’re around, watching me. I know I feel/hear them. :laughing:

I dreamt that I was attempting to tell Dylan and Cole Sprouse (the stars of the Disney Channel’s The Suite Life of Zack and Cody) how much my sister and I admired them, but they wouldn’t listen to me. T’was quite annoying, and it was even more so when the restaurant we were in transformed into a haunted house in a matter of milliseconds…

If I told you guys the list of dreams I’ve had (and still have) throughout the years, you’d probably think I came from another planet. The stuff I envision is incredible… :unamused:

– Mitch

Last night, I had another Pixar dream. Hamm was playing the Incredibles video game. He was playing it like lightning speed. Rex came over and got his turn to play. He was so slow that he died on the first level. Dream over.